Re: i quit!!! this is why

by neillkorey

Original Post

★ Guide

I didn't get you anything chief...I got banned as well...this is my 4th account...and I seem to recall posting stats to which your response was "had to play wraith to get a 2 kd"...I love how your response is always "not good enough to 1v3"...your probably right bud...im also sure my ranking indicated I was better than you...lol...

Message 31 of 41 (298 Views)

★★ Guide

lol

18FE5EF5-FE43-4B6D-B6CB-2DB9694414D9.jpeg

Message 32 of 41 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

Lol mine is well over 2 on all characters and 3.5 on wraith but in my eyes wraith is a cheap way to play so I choose not to use her and my kd was far better so how were your stats better I am curious but keep running back to I play more so I am better lol let me tell you a secret if I kill more people than you a game and win more often than you I am better you playing more to be ranked better does not make you a better player but keep believing it does lol

Message 33 of 41 (286 Views)

★ Guide

Sure buddy...love to SEE those stats on a tracker...the last Google image you posted was like 270 kills 127 games...that's what a 2.1? Please post another Google screenshot 

Message 34 of 41 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

And yours was at a 1.5 don’t forget the 340 headshots to when you barely had as many headshots as kills but your right you must be better than me because rank lol you have literally nothing else to run to

my kd was better headshot ratio was better my dmg a kill was right where yours was but your right you are amazing g at this game that is why you are always crying about teammates 

Message 35 of 41 (272 Views)

★ Guide

@xChiLLViBeSx 

Lmao

Message 36 of 41 (263 Views)

★★ Pro

I think the reason they don't have a very good match maker is because they are afraid of people having to wait a minute or two to queue.

Message 37 of 41 (255 Views)

★ Guide

I'm pretty sure you had 270 kills with like 31k dmg...that's 114dmg per kill...I have 187758 dmg with wraith alone and 663 kills...that's 284 dmg per kill...this is because I have to pop shot players 1v3 cause I ran have competent backup...also have a 10% win rate and a 30% top 3 rate...so win every ten and end up in 3rd every 3...

Message 38 of 41 (245 Views)

★ Guide

This link Is because of epics refuse of solos, refusal of sbmm, refusal of expedient patches, and crappy servers

Message 39 of 41 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

74k dmg but nice try run back to your rank is better scrub 

Message 40 of 41 (228 Views)