Re: i quit!!! this is why

by DontSilenceMe

Original Post

★ Guide

Bro I could give a * about how many kills they have...the kills are meaning less in this style of game...but if we played for 19 minutes and I have 5 kills with 1200 dmg and my teammates did 28 dmg and 92 I might as well just play solo... But guess what...we ran into a team who had 3 competent players...

Message 21 of 41 (265 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

Yeah but don’t you remember your post a month ago saying you are done with apex because you are not good enough to win by yourself if you quit playing apex how are you still here just another crying thread about how you are to much of a noob to win solo 

and dont worry you have already bragged about your amazing stats that were not so amazing in that thread so no one here cares 

Message 22 of 41 (259 Views)

★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

Bro I could give a * about how many kills they have...the kills are meaning less in this style of game...but if we played for 19 minutes and I have 5 kills with 1200 dmg and my teammates did 28 dmg and 92 I might as well just play solo... But guess what...we ran into a team who had 3 competent players...

Of course you cared they didn’t get any kills, it’s the premise of why you posted the pic, to highlight how much you did and how little your teammates did right? 🧐

Message 23 of 41 (257 Views)

★ Guide

But this is the problem. Did you see the screen shot? 1200 dmg 5 kills 2 revives and 3 respawns...and throughout the whole game I'm putting my self BACK into precarious situations because me teammate is running toward enemies after getting respawned with no gun or running in the open with a marked team on a cliff. It's ridiculous

Message 24 of 41 (256 Views)

★ Guide

All i care about is dmg...I've had games with 900 + dmg and 0 kills with teams who had 50 dmg and 3 kills...

Message 25 of 41 (250 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

I am surprised you have not thrown your shoulder out patting yourself on the back so much I couldn’t imagine why people don’t want to play with you it doesn’t make any sense at all

Message 26 of 41 (242 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

I remember you posting a pic of stats with no name that you probably got from Google and not ever finding you listed on a stat tracker

Message 27 of 41 (241 Views)

★ Guide

Lol...your right...I don't get along with bad players very well...extremely hard to find in a game with 50m downloads and no sbmm

Message 28 of 41 (238 Views)

★ Guide
Idk, quit if you want or don't. That's up to you, but Its still a developing game with plenty time to change and thrive.. so I'm just gonna stay here and see what happens with it
Message 29 of 41 (236 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

Oh you mean those stats that were better than yours and hurt your feelings so you got me temp banned and then came up with every excuse on why you were bad and I kept posting pics to prove you wrong then you just stopped arguing yeah that’s cute that you are saying I got them from google now you make me laugh

Message 30 of 41 (234 Views)