Re: i quit!!! this is why

by Babbediboopi

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Yeah I'm probably going to quit soon also, it's * ridiculous that they don't have matchmaking in this game. It's a basic feature in most competitive multiplayer games.

It's so dull playing with these potatoes that can't do above 100 damage throughout the whole game.

Message 11 of 41 (341 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro

Ever tried to hrmmmm find some gaming friends that are on your skill level? Its mind boggling why people insist to play with randoms and then complain about their bad experience. 

Ps, and the argument that "I dont have time to find gaming friends" isnt valid. If you are a skilled player who is pleasant to play with, it will take no effort or time at all to quickly find some like minded people. But if you are having problems finding people that love to play with you, its probably you who are the problem, either skill wise or socially.

Message 12 of 41 (300 Views)

★ Guide

@BoaFang7 wrote:

Yeah I'm probably going to quit soon also, it's * ridiculous that they don't have matchmaking in this game. It's a basic feature in most competitive multiplayer games.

It's so dull playing with these potatoes that can't do above 100 damage throughout the whole game.

Agreed, I won't quit yet but the lack of fair matchmaking blows my mind! All I want is to play in a competitive manner. Some people might enjoy stacking noob kills, but I don't.  The main things that keep me around are the incredibly nice gameplay design and the troll potential when I get bored. 

Message 13 of 41 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@DontSilenceMe 

How can you quit a month after you already quit sounds to me like you are just blowing smoke because you can’t win solo

Message 14 of 41 (246 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

this is my game atleast 1 out of 4 ques

https://twitter.com/Fortnit91132899/status/1119531225482432515

this is an absolute joke

Hold on. Are you honestly crying because your teammates didn’t get any kills? Lol * outta here. I’m glad you quit. Apex doesn’t need toxic crybabies such as yourself. Good riddance 

Message 15 of 41 (240 Views)

★★ Pro

@Ge0hDude wrote:

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

this is an absolute joke

Hold on. Are you honestly crying because your teammates didn’t get any kills? Lol * outta here. I’m glad you quit. Apex doesn’t need toxic crybabies such as yourself. Good riddance 

Hey, me and my buddy do that too haha. It's hard to carry someone who doesn't contribute. That's just the sad truth. :/

Message 16 of 41 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jonesy0218 

This is the easiest br to win with crappy teammates not really that hard to kill full teams sounds to me like you guys just need to play smarter 

Message 17 of 41 (228 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jonesy0218 wrote:

@Ge0hDude wrote:

@DontSilenceMe wrote:

this is an absolute joke

Hey, me and my buddy do that too haha. It's hard to carry someone who doesn't contribute. That's just the sad truth. :/

In fairness, I've had some games where I'm just following 2 players round the map and they've killed people before I even ADS'd lol. That's normally when the team mates are duo party though I think.

I've had some awful games stat wise that you could interoperate any way you wanted. Wasn't through the lack of me trying though.

Sometimes, nothing goes your way. Well, it does in my case anyway lol.

Message 18 of 41 (226 Views)

★ Guide

I quit as in I leave matches

Message 19 of 41 (221 Views)

★★ Guide

I’ve seen lots of sweaty players post these types of screenshots usually saying something about carrying the team or complaining about noobs/match making.

If I ended up with 0 kills and all I did was hide the whole game I’d consider it a crap game. But if I’m being an active squad mate reviving and/or respawning team mates, providing them with pings for loot they need and pinging enemies that perhaps led to squad mates getting kills, I’m just as much part of the win as they are and it shouldn’t feel any less rewarding.

Message 20 of 41 (217 Views)