i love the people who rage on apex

by slap_a_Frog

Original Post

i love the people who rage on apex

★★★★ Novice

I love when people rage on apex game make me lol 

1 - they don't work with the team and get all the loot and then cry in game when they die 

2 - they don't have a mic to talk to team .

3 - or they wanna go there single way when u pinpoint where you are going oh well that a game in life lol 

Message 1 of 13 (1,095 Views)

Re: i love the people who rage on apex

★ Guide

I too enjoy this, the other day I dropped in, got a p2020 , one round of ammo and white body armour. By this point my two team mates were downed and the only one on the microphone was begging for me to save them. So I ran over , somehow managed to drop one of three guys there before getting lasered by a havoc. The guy with the microphone then procided to tell me how bad I was at the game and many other things. I laughed so hard. It keeps the game interesting 

Message 2 of 13 (1,073 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@slap_a_Frog @ajharris21 You can report teammates in game by accessing the squads tab in the inventory screen where there is a report button.

You can also find out more about reporting players here.

Message 3 of 13 (1,031 Views)

★ Guide
Cheer mate, I do know how to report player ect but I didn't need to, it was only funny to me
Message 4 of 13 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ajharris21 wrote:
Cheer mate, I do know how to report player ect but I didn't need to, it was only funny to me

I would have to agree.  I could not report those that rage, it is part of the fun.  

Message 5 of 13 (1,016 Views)

[ Edited ]

i had some punk abuse me after he got knocked and then I got eliminated by 5 enemy players. Seriously, I am not super human. He called me trash and a stream of other insults for a solid minute. Some players are just toxic. I should have known he was toxic at the start when I pinged an enemy a few times and he told me to calm the f down. 

Message 6 of 13 (970 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
If people are getting hurt over insults over the internet then I don't know... maybe get a thicker skin? Why do comments from people that really don't matter to you bother you so much?

You cannot report someone for going solo, not working with you, and not using the mic, but nice try.
Message 7 of 13 (958 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@warslag wrote:

@slap_a_Frog @ajharris21 You can report teammates in game by accessing the squads tab in the inventory screen where there is a report button.

You can also find out more about reporting players here.

what is reporting them going to do though it not like their cheating and EA will ban them.?.

Message 8 of 13 (954 Views)

Message 9 of 13 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ajharris21 Hahaha same. I love it. The rage and the aggression is good for my health!! The blood pressure must be off the scale
Message 10 of 13 (699 Views)