i just went from 1.5 k/d to .5

by HopesKunai

Original Post

Re: i just went from 1.5 k/d to .5

★★★ Pro
@DesertDust91

That is definitely a possibility.. I believe that rank reset is more of a damage for lower ranked players like me than a benefit for top tear players.
Message 11 of 41 (391 Views)

Hero
@HopesKunai She actually got a buff which helps with her a ton by removing low profile from her which did cause her to take 5% more damage while it was there. So in theory she should be taking less damage now. First few weeks of a season launch are always the sweats of the sweats. They returned from other games and came to try out new season all the changes and new stuff. Then a bit leave and things die down once people get pushed to better lobbies and ranks.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 12 of 41 (387 Views)

★★★ Pro
@E9ine_AC

I am not sure what to think about ranked anymore. I find it very frustrating overall.
Besides, there always is the new player factor. I had a match with a lvl 11. With all due respect, sure he wanted to have fun. But if this isn't just a casual game, then why even allowing a lvl 11 to be in ranked?

Out of 10 deaths at least 9 are due to a shotgun damaging 80+. Ranked and skill are 2 different things. Ranked is only a botched casual mode.
Message 13 of 41 (384 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@HopesKunai Season start is worst. All pro and "pro" players are back making games harder. When most of them finish pass game becomes easier
Message 14 of 41 (382 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Srksii

I am only bronze, there should be a minimal impact of pro players there...
Message 15 of 41 (380 Views)

★★★ Guide

is normal, you think all cheaters return to bronze Standard smile

server are collapsed  and not support this qauntity of players(its normal in 2021 have server same this?) for now i have kd around 1...woooow and i see pro players on youtube do 15/16 kills I say that I really suck and because their shots are recorded without problems and mine are not

Message 16 of 41 (359 Views)

@HopesKunai the first game of ranked yesterday was weird. All these lovely dive trails and diamond badge players in a silver 2 lobby! Suffice it to say I thought my number was up Large smile came 6th though with some serious creeping. Got normal lobby after that. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 17 of 41 (334 Views)

★★★ Pro
@OldTreeCreeper

It makes some sense, because all the players in your rank were reassigned to the same rank you are.
But to be in bronze IV all is needed is what, Silver 2?
I mean silver 2 isn't exactly hard to get, it is just matter of pressing ready enough times.....
I must be the worst player ever....
Message 18 of 41 (331 Views)

Champion
@OldTreeCreeper In your first game of ranked for a split you arent in the silver 2 lobby. You are in whatever lobby you finished the last split. So for you that would be Plat 4. Then you get diamonds because they already played their initial reset game and are back in gold or plat. It is really weird how you have to play a game to get the proper lobby but hopefully the diamonds helped you.
Message 19 of 41 (312 Views)

★★ Guide
@HopesKunai My party of friends have been seeing a LOT of cheaters...
Message 20 of 41 (308 Views)