i have to turn OFF my motherboard RGB "Aura Sync" to play

by LockOutz_YT

Original Post

Re: i have to turn OFF my motherboard RGB "Aura Sync" to play

★ Guide

so for the hell of it i did it again... complete uninstall reboot then a fresh download after i deletd the old aura files rebooted installed aura booted loaded apex game service violation detected... idk wtf si going on this is frustraiting me lol

Message 11 of 13 (451 Views)

★★ Pro

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

version 1.07.36 i build top tier gamign computer im by far dumb with this lol... i have uninstalled and reinstalled 10 times rebooted after each to ensure a clean uninstall then a fresh clean install and a reboot after a new clean download from asus... i am running a x470 prime pro motherboard with the latest bios avalable also... fortnite runs no problem with EaC this si the only game i have to do this with....

I use asus aura and I don't have this issue.  People I know who had the issue,  needed to update to latest version.  I don't know what else to tell you.  Very mysterious.

Message 12 of 13 (432 Views)

★★ Pro

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

so for the hell of it i did it again... complete uninstall reboot then a fresh download after i deletd the old aura files rebooted installed aura booted loaded apex game service violation detected... idk wtf si going on this is frustraiting me lol

There is a new file signed released a few days ago.  Download it again.  Maybe the version you got was not properly signed.

Message 13 of 13 (431 Views)