Re: i have to turn OFF my motherboard RGB "Aura Sync" to play

by Maverick0604

Original Post

i have to turn OFF my motherboard RGB "Aura Sync" to play

★ Guide

so i have a built PC and my mother board has asus aura sync for my fans and aio and other rbg stuff everythime i load apex it says game violation detected and makes me disable and turn them off "lighting.exe" is what it says.... i think this sucks i have everything set to in game effects and everything from my keyboard and mouse and headset sync with my mother board and all react to the game as im in combat or out of it.... what is the issue with EAC detecting my RGB stuff as a game violation? LoL it detects this but.......

Message 1 of 13 (5,753 Views)

★★ Pro

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

so i have a built PC and my mother board has asus aura sync for my fans and aio and other rbg stuff everythime i load apex it says game violation detected and makes me disable and turn them off "lighting.exe" is what it says.... i think this sucks i have everything set to in game effects and everything from my keyboard and mouse and headset sync with my mother board and all react to the game as im in combat or out of it.... what is the issue with EAC detecting my RGB stuff as a game violation? LoL it detects this but.......

I use aura sync.  You probably are not on the latest version.  update your aura.

Message 2 of 13 (5,728 Views)

★ Guide

i was pretty sure i was running the latest version but to be sure i uninstalled aura and then reinstalled from asus and jsut loaded teh game it let me get as far as the server screen then said game service violation detected "lighting.exe"

Message 3 of 13 (5,713 Views)

★ Guide

now a work around ive found from google searches is to diable lighting.exe so i load aura chose to color cycle then open task manager disable light.e.xe and then reload apex and it will run no problem. i did clean unistalls also reboot after each uninstall and then reinstall then rebooted again jsut to be sure and then loaded the game so then rebooted again to see if maybe it was jsut something elft over and reloaded the game again.. before i updated i coudlnt even laod apex now i can load as far as teh server screen and then it auto detects and shuts down unless i turn my lights off as i stated lol

Message 4 of 13 (5,709 Views)

★ Guide

It's really annoying issue, my friend recently upgrade his pc and banned by EAC in another game because aura sync. EAC said ban triggered by aura sync but they didn't unban nor fix issue yet... Now my friend saying "I will never ever play a game with eac again..." that is the reason why he never started playing apex...and he's right to avoid eac...

Message 5 of 13 (5,698 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

EAC is crap, they need to use BattlEye.

Message 6 of 13 (5,668 Views)

★ Guide

idk even with the latest aura sync its still making me disable my lighting.exe

Message 7 of 13 (5,646 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yeah same problem here have to close lighting.exe before playing apex

Message 8 of 13 (5,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@LockOutz_YT wrote:

i was pretty sure i was running the latest version but to be sure i uninstalled aura and then reinstalled from asus and jsut loaded teh game it let me get as far as the server screen then said game service violation detected "lighting.exe"

You are not using the latest version.  What is your version number?  I use aura sync and have ran into countless people with same problem who fixed it by updating to latest version.  You are doing something wrong.

Download it from the website.  don't use the asus autoinstaller.  disable that.  After you uninstall from control panel.  reboot.  and then reinstall

What version is it?

Message 9 of 13 (5,607 Views)

★ Guide

version 1.07.36 i build top tier gamign computer im by far dumb with this lol... i have uninstalled and reinstalled 10 times rebooted after each to ensure a clean uninstall then a fresh clean install and a reboot after a new clean download from asus... i am running a x470 prime pro motherboard with the latest bios avalable also... fortnite runs no problem with EaC this si the only game i have to do this with....

Message 10 of 13 (5,592 Views)