Re: i got banned for hate speach?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i got banned for hate speach?

★★ Novice

I got permanently banned for hate speech. I got banned after I let my  friend play on my account after I got the octain heirloom, so I let him play and I got on 2 days later and I was banned permanently. Why no communication ban. I get my account that I spent hundreds of dollars on. 

Message 1 of 14 (915 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey @PonySquad_YT !

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, or want to appeal the ban, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (891 Views)

All Replies

Hey @PonySquad_YT !

Welcome to Answer HQ! Standard smile
You should have received an e-mail regarding the ban.

Unfortunately, we cannot help with account bans on AHQ.

If you feel your account was flagged as a false positive, or want to appeal the ban, you best reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Click here to reach out to the Terms of Service team.

Just keep an eye on your mailbox and also check your spam and promotion folders as sometimes these emails can get routed over there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 14 (892 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Love it. Every single time someone’s been banned with ‘an heirloom and spending hundreds of currency’, someone let someone else play on their account and they get banned for whatever they said... usually hate speech.
Message 3 of 14 (887 Views)

★★★★ Guide

you need to understand that even i will report idiot players for "sabotage" when they throw the game and run into a squad alone JUST to die

doesnt matter "who" used the controls

Message 4 of 14 (851 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@mikogibo This is so funny. I've had randoms in my team shouting at me they gonna report me because I grab a gun, ammo, heals and want to fight, and leave them while they are still looting the same damn spot.
I just laugh it away, like you gonna report me for not playing the game as we are supposed to because I'm with teammates that have no sence of the game?
Theres always 2 storys to a side
Message 5 of 14 (787 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Koochi-Q I am still here n no notification n no nothing. I am typing F..K Seer IG CHAT each time I die to a squad that got Seer lol it takes way more than what ppl claim that got them Perma banned.

Cept those mass random bans lol
Message 6 of 14 (762 Views)

★★ Novice

Got suspended for calling a hacker * this game is so trash sometimes 

Message 7 of 14 (667 Views)

★★ Novice

He said I’m gonna get your up lol and ig that’s a permanent Ban. I think someone reported my account for that to be ban able.

Message 8 of 14 (664 Views)

★★ Novice

This guy sounds like he mains fuse and flexes a 2k badge 

Message 9 of 14 (624 Views)

★★ Novice

edit @mikogibo 

Message 10 of 14 (623 Views)