i give up. the game is dead because of toxic preds.

by apjj

Original Post

i give up. the game is dead because of toxic preds.

★★★★★ Apprentice

i just had a game where i died with a duo pred on my team.. i killed 2 of the 3 people they "cleaned up". looted all the shield cells and bats including mine. i finally catch up to them asking for shield cells from the enemies they just killed. they then throw them off the map so i cant have them and then the jump tower away. i * hate this matchmaking system if its not this * its 10 iq level 20s or xbox premades i cant even hear and they just leave after one dies. like.. gg

Message 1 of 26 (891 Views)

Re: i give up. the game is dead because of toxic preds.

★★★★ Expert
@apjj I really understand your frustration, just take it easy and move on
remember, it's not the game, you will find this type of players in any game even in real life there are some toxic people > @Koochi-Q :P .
on the other hand, you get some really nice people who are very supportive with a nice personality who could make your gaming time a good time > @maximas1986 Standard smile
Message 2 of 26 (873 Views)

★★★ Guide

this is defeat of anticheat system, not exists a good software ban all use any kind of third party software, AHK, MACRO, CHEAT etc etc etc and the game is free with possibility to create infinity account....

Is time software house and gaming dev ask real identity of players...and when find cheaters take a legal action....

Message 3 of 26 (858 Views)

★ Guide
@lnxtvv Congratulations, you've just turned away 80% of players with a simple change...
Message 4 of 26 (833 Views)

Champion
@apjj If I'm in a game like that I'd just leave. No point sticking it out. I left a game yesterday where the solos I was with looted my box for anything good leaving me no ammo or heals at all. This was after I saved and revived them from the first team. I asked a few times to get some stuff back. Neither did and they started pushing another team. I said good luck into the mic and left the game.
Message 5 of 26 (821 Views)

Hero
@hayhor I need a popcorn emoji, lol

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 26 (808 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Well I finally lost it.

Spent Xmas playing Cyberpunk, fnishing AC Valhalla and coop Division 2 as a break away from Apex.

Jumped back into Apex and loved it. Achievements, badges, progression etc those are things that don't effect the core gameplay. The problem is the not game, the problem are the players.

First game of the day I hear some team mate "You mofo etc"...It brought out the worst in me and I told him to F himself and F his screaming little kids behind him. I regretted it afterwards and just know this is simply bringing out the worst in me.

Historically I've carried on playing with intention of sabotaging a toxic team mate by letting him have all the loot, then giving away position to enemy to bait and let him get caught then I quit.

It seems I can't even take my own advice anymore of simply "leaving" the lobby on first sign of toxicity I want to be an axxhole in return. That's my own biggest problem I can't seem to overcome and turned me into the very thing I dislike.

I will still keep playing but I have to keep reminding myself to cool it with a post it note stuck on my monitor. :D

Message 7 of 26 (806 Views)

Hero
@PeterN_UK Be careful what is said on your coms or typed. This is being watched like a hawk at this time and ban hammers have went out for key words being used.

As ive said though yes randoms can be tough at times yes they can be toxic. I literally hit that ignore button in drop ship. I watch for pings. 85% of my games randoms never even speak unless spoken to. I guess I have extemelt ood luck with randoms unlike most on the forums. going on 15k games and i can count on 2 hands toxic teammates ive had.

Message 8 of 26 (793 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@E9ine_AC

Yea I never message anything to team mates. But I know voice chat abuse is not monitored as I've spent over a year cursing over it. If they do in future then there will be a disclaimer notice or if I receive my first 2 week ban so then I'll know :D

I feel as though if I just mute in dropship then I am denying good players who are good sports calling out enemies. There should be an icon to show I have purposely muted incoming voice chat so then team mates know they can only rely on ping system to communicate with me. So they don't feel ignored.

Also it feels like I'm putting myself in disadvantage in a team game. Maybe I should care less about winning and more about the "plays" in encounters :/ Maybe I should just play like that and mute team mates then just tell them I am enabling voice mute.

The post it note "cool it" on my monitor doesn't seem to be effective anymore as I have broken things next to me.

Message 9 of 26 (781 Views)

Hero
@PeterN_UK The voice chat most certainly works and would be logged due to internet laws and the protection of the companies users. If a death threat is made this has to be logged. If racial slurs are made this has to be logged it can cause huge legal concerns.

Using cuss words wont get people banned per say. Its when you direct those words to a subject in a intent of harm via harrassment. I cuss all the time also just never at my team and if i do its meaningless ones like what the hell was you doing type thing.

Message 10 of 26 (775 Views)