Accepted Solution

i dropped from platinum to silver and was playing rated Olympus

★ Apprentice

is this a bug?

Message 1 of 7 (550 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i dropped from platinum to silver and was playing rated Olympus

★★ Guide
@0Reich Alright. So. Halfway through every season, and at the end of the season, there's a ranked Split. When that happens, your rank is dropped 4 levels. So, for example. Plat 4 to Silver 2, Diamond 3 to Gold 1, Gold 4 to Silver 4, and so on. The map also changes at the split as well. For example, last season the first half of Ranked during the season was on Olympus, and the second half was on World's Edge.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (532 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide
@0Reich I can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you are, then here's why: It's a new ranked split, and when that happens your rank is reset 4 levels, and the map for ranked changes.
Message 2 of 7 (540 Views)

★ Apprentice
@ThatCryptoUser ya im serious , i did not know that.

can you elaborate more on this? or do you have a link ? how does this split works? when was it released?
Message 3 of 7 (534 Views)

★★ Guide
@0Reich Alright. So. Halfway through every season, and at the end of the season, there's a ranked Split. When that happens, your rank is dropped 4 levels. So, for example. Plat 4 to Silver 2, Diamond 3 to Gold 1, Gold 4 to Silver 4, and so on. The map also changes at the split as well. For example, last season the first half of Ranked during the season was on Olympus, and the second half was on World's Edge.
Message 4 of 7 (533 Views)

Champion
@ThatCryptoUser You actually drop 1.5 tiers or 6 levels.
Message 5 of 7 (524 Views)

@ThatCryptoUser Yes but you'll get all of the ranked rewards for the highest rank you make it on either split. If you make it to Diamond in the first split you'll get diamond rewards at the end of the season.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 7 (489 Views)

★★ Guide
@DarthValtrex I know. I'm just giving a brief overview.
Message 7 of 7 (442 Views)