Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

i can't wait to play this game with My wife and 2 other girls :) !!

by shilllllllllllll

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

i can't wait to play this game with My wife and 2 other girls :) !!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi there ( sorry my english suX ) Tongue out

I cant wait to play with my girlfriend and 2 other "girls" member squad  on this Game on "Casual Mode" Wink
I Pray The coop  experience will be Amazing ...  My expectation are really high !!! Tongue out

Because i know its sound a bit "Cliché" but when i played" Divinity original Sin 2" with the same group The experience Was so amazing ...

Girls dont think the same Way we Do > its more about "LOOT"  "customization"  / Emotes  / Chat / sens of humor  / chill  and relax ... Look and admire the beauty of the Landscape etc...

Yea of course ! Go on mission and Kills Bad guys ... But not Only Soooo please i Hope you did That Well  !!!!

Not only Focus on The " war and bang bang " ... to get a great Coop you need to be part of Smth and really feel emotion !!! again divinity original sin did that on his own style

I also have a question : "i Dont see a lot of  MELEE weapons"  for  a game where Armor are called JAVELINS > its a bit strange i woud love to SEE more " KATANA / sword  has a main weapon  fight in Melee style

Poll : How many Girls plan to play this game ? im just curious -^

Any way I wish you the best Success !!

Shill

Message 1 of 15 (224 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: i can't wait to play this game with My wife and 2 other Gf :) !!

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'd change the title of this thread. But yes, super hyped, hoping for a great Co-Op experience.

View in thread

Message 2 of 15 (209 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I'd change the title of this thread. But yes, super hyped, hoping for a great Co-Op experience.

Message 2 of 15 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Yeah.. Id change the title of your thread.   Im a female gamer and I cant wait to play.  I dont care too much about the customization in the game, since I like to shoot things or beat the crap out of them.   As to melee weapons.  Each javelin has its own melee, and there are no melee weapons.  Though the devs have mentioned considering making different variations for the melees used.  Melees are an ability in this game, and not an actual weapon.

Message 3 of 15 (194 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
its done ( topic ) again sorry for the confusion :P
Message 4 of 15 (185 Views)
Highlighted

Re: i can't wait to play this game with My wife and 2 other girls :) !!

★ Guide
Much better thread tittle haha Yeah like IFoxxian said; melee is more of an ability rather than a piece of gear you equip, I do really like the idea of being able to change melee types and only the Interceptor and Storm felt like they had good melee and while I love dual Glaives for the Interceptor(my probable main) it would be really cool to see some other dual weapons.
Message 5 of 15 (182 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@IFoxxian
@Ninox7954

cool thanks for all the clarification about the " ability system" . yes I hope they will consider that maybe later as a Primary Weapons ... Again i dont want to compare But on " Black Desert online" the feeling of melee fighting was really enjoyable and nervous I hope he can give a similar taste one day :=) On ANTHEM of course Standard smile

Message 6 of 15 (172 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@shilllllllllllll wrote:

@IFoxxian
@Ninow7954

cool thanks for all the clarification about the " ability system" . yes I hope they will consider that maybe later as a Primary Weapons ... Again i dont want to compare But on " Black Desert online" the feeling of melee fighting was really enjoyable and nervous I hope he can give a similar taste one day :=) On ANTHEM of course Standard smile

I really see no point in adding a melee weapon as your primary weapon.. Id much rather they just add the option to change out your melee ability, which is a weapon.. for example, the Ranger has an electrified mace as its melee.. they could make it where you can change out the mace for some other weapon type, but it would still remain as your melee ability.. but would be cool to have a solar sword instead of an electric mace, or a frost machete.. or something like that.

Message 7 of 15 (166 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
I see very well what you want to say and yes ^^, yes then more in this sense! I just like the idea of ​​the challenge with the close combat fight all the times Standard smile ok for the weapon in "secondary" varied effect and type like a electric whip / a mass for stunt the enemy / shurikens who poisons / katana that can return the bullets to the oponents.
Message 8 of 15 (155 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@shilllllllllllll wrote:
I see very well what you want to say and yes ^^, yes then more in this sense! I just like the idea of ​​the challenge with the close combat fight all the times Standard smile ok for the weapon in "secondary" varied effect and type like a electric whip / a mass for stunt the enemy / shurikens who poisons / katana that can return the bullets to the oponents.

You likely like the interceptor for a javelin then since it is a melee javelin, and can have a poison glaive, and then rush around and just melee things..  I really like the ranger javelin because its so versatile.. I can use it in close range, melee something, use its launcher to detonate on a target, and then just continue to melee, detonate, and so on.   Would be nice to have a sword though, Im not too fond of the mace.

Message 9 of 15 (151 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@IFoxxian
if the interceptor is more style. "Infiltration, mark the targets in front post and wait until you are in position to unleash the hell : yea i love The ninja code of honor ! D so basically with the ranger you cover our 6 "in snipe mode " ^^ and we drive on the enemy position until you decide to Help ^^

Who brings the beer for the BBQ after the party ? Standard smile !!!

Message 10 of 15 (143 Views)
Twitter Stream