Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: i can't wait to play this game with My wife and 2 other girls :) !!

by crackdownjr

Original Post

Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@shilllllllllllll wrote:

@IFoxxian
if the interceptor is more style. "Infiltration, mark the targets in front post and wait until you are in position to unleash the hell : yea i love The ninja code of honor ! D so basically with the ranger you cover our 6 "in snipe mode " ^^ and we drive on the enemy position until you decide to Help ^^

Who brings the beer for the BBQ after the party ? Standard smile !!!

That would likely be the colossus.  That javelin even has a shield that can be used a picnic table... just dont invite the storm, that javelin has its head so far up in the clouds...

Message 11 of 15 (65 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

The game is very fun with people you know in real life and you have a full squad going for you so it should be awesome.

Two javelins focus on melee a lot. Colossus and Interceptor. Interceptor has the swords but so far I haven't seen any customization for the melee weapons.

Message 12 of 15 (64 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
haha well seen for the table sounds good ! for the storm even if he is punished he will still be able to take some great selfie from the top to immortalize the moment; op

^^
Message 13 of 15 (63 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@TheDarkrayneyea honestly when i saw the first trailer back in 2016 >  I immediately thought that it could be really something good to share on the long term with friends IRL or not .. because there are still too many few "good" games focused Coop online. without being MMO like. that give you real immersive long term coop Xp

yea as i said .. strange they didnt include more "mélée weapons Skills / skins / custom.. . etc..." but probably we didnt see all yet..."

Message 14 of 15 (61 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
I can't wait to play with them either! 👫💁🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🏃🏾‍♂️
Message 15 of 15 (52 Views)
Twitter Stream