i can't see log-in evidence as my account is disabled

by 7d2018b4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i can't see log-in evidence as my account is disabled

★★★★★ Newbie

In November I received an email stating EA reset my password due to suspicious activity .I went on and changed my password. I then tried to log in, in January, only to find that my account is sanctioned due to TOS violation? I never received an email about it so no idea what it is for. I was told to give evidence, but am unable to view my login attempts data as the whole account is disabled. This is extremely frustrating, how am I meant to give new information to help with my suspended account, when no one will tell me what the ban is for. Please tell me what information you need and I will give it.

The telephone advisor told me there was suspicious activity on the account and definitely wasn’t my fault and it would get sorted, after this I receive this same TOS email (don't expect anything further on this matter etc).

I never received any emails telling me about the ban , and the ban history doesn’t state a reason either.

I have read TOS and can honestly say I’ve not broken any of them.

I very rarely speak in-game so it's not anything I've said. I’ve never done bank chargebacks for refunds.

If I had done something wrong I would admit this and accept the ban , but I haven’t .

Now I have lost multiple friends that I play apex with, over level 200, plus every battlepass I’ve purchased and worked towards, I would not jeopardise this.

I’ve not been able to play games with my husband whilst we have both had covid. I’m a 29 year old disabled woman who can’t leave the house why would I purposefully ruin my only enjoyment ?

Surely I should be able to access my own data to send as evidence... TOS doesn't answer any question I ask, just respond with the same automated email every time.

It should not be this difficult to get my suspension lifted, I feel like I’ve been seriously let down by EA, a company that used to bring me joy now makes me so sad and frustrated.

Message 1 of 2 (350 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i can't see log-in evidence as my account is disabled

Community Manager

Hey @7d2018b4,

I'm very sorry to hear this, however we're completely unable to review an account or otherwise make any changes or provide specific information about an account via the forums.

Our TOS team would be the only ones able to view the full information and wouldn't require anything from you in order to perform an investigation, aside from your indication that you'd like them to take another look by filing an appeal.

If you've filled out multiple appeals and the TOS team has declined to remove the ban or make any changes to the account, I'm afraid that's not something we'll be able to change here either. 

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (333 Views)

All Replies

Re: i can't see log-in evidence as my account is disabled

Community Manager

Hey @7d2018b4,

I'm very sorry to hear this, however we're completely unable to review an account or otherwise make any changes or provide specific information about an account via the forums.

Our TOS team would be the only ones able to view the full information and wouldn't require anything from you in order to perform an investigation, aside from your indication that you'd like them to take another look by filing an appeal.

If you've filled out multiple appeals and the TOS team has declined to remove the ban or make any changes to the account, I'm afraid that's not something we'll be able to change here either. 

Mako.png
Message 2 of 2 (334 Views)