Re: hsg

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hsg

★★★ Newbie

can you provide us a new way to spend the legends token? besides just buying chromas for legendary skins?

i suggest to allow us spend 50-100K legends token to buy apex pack. otherwise it will really be bad for people that already reach level 500 . there is no way they can get their heirloom. i tried so hard and even spend more than  $300 dollars and evnentually got my heirloom before me reaching level 500. i feel bad for my friend that wont be spending that much, which will take him forever to acquire his first hierloom

Message 1 of 2 (211 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Pro
@AmazingRyanchoi Heirlooms are in the game and rare for a reason. If everyone had a Heirloom it would be so boring.

I do agree with you though that we need another way to spend the legend tokens and have made a separate thread on this before. I think you should be able to buy skins / craft skins with them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (196 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Pro
@AmazingRyanchoi Heirlooms are in the game and rare for a reason. If everyone had a Heirloom it would be so boring.

I do agree with you though that we need another way to spend the legend tokens and have made a separate thread on this before. I think you should be able to buy skins / craft skins with them.
Message 2 of 2 (197 Views)