Re: how often do expansion packs go on sale in sims 4?

by ivrognard

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how often do expansion packs go on sale in sims 4?

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I recently looked into Get Together and I plan on purchasing it because of the amount of content, however it's too expensive for me right now. Sales go on quite often, but I'm not sure when, is it monthly? Thanks!

Message 1 of 27 (249,387 Views)

Accepted Solution

@Zelda450 not quite, but pretty often. Two-three months between the sales. So you may see them at least 6 times in sales in a year. There are the big seasonal sales and a few small, thematic sales, when Sims 4 may enter as the main attraction. As the most recent sale was in June, my guess that we may see another sale in the next two/three months. Personally, i check the store often for sales. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

View in thread

Message 2 of 27 (250,186 Views)

All Replies

@Zelda450 not quite, but pretty often. Two-three months between the sales. So you may see them at least 6 times in sales in a year. There are the big seasonal sales and a few small, thematic sales, when Sims 4 may enter as the main attraction. As the most recent sale was in June, my guess that we may see another sale in the next two/three months. Personally, i check the store often for sales. 

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 2 of 27 (250,187 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you!!! 

Message 3 of 27 (249,233 Views)

★ Novice

The most recent sale was April it ended yesterday 

Message 4 of 27 (223,873 Views)

★★ Novice

Actually, the sale lasts until May 14 2020. Expansion packs are 50% off, Game Packs are 25% off, and Bundles are 10% off. Oh, can't forget to mention that the base game itself is 75% off.

Message 5 of 27 (223,410 Views)

★ Novice

Do stuff packs ever go on sale? 

Message 6 of 27 (222,923 Views)

@tndhatt  Yes, stuff packs are (very) occasionally on sale.  For example, the Halloween-themed pack was on sale at the end of October, and sometimes one SP is on sale during the larger Sims 4 sales.  A couple of months ago, one SP at a time was on sale for about a week, although the rotation may have stopped when a broader sale started.  Unlike expansion and game packs though, it's pretty unusual.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 27 (222,894 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PhoebeSayLol do you know when the next sale might be on origin? just a broke kid looking for a discount lol.
Message 8 of 27 (221,484 Views)

@a_bbaba_cc there was one a week or so ago. So next one will probably be during summer sale. But i wouldn't worry. Sims 4 expansions and stuff packs have quite a few sales during a year, so you will get the chance to complete your collection.

Message 9 of 27 (221,424 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah I’m also a broke person searching for discounts lol. I’m not too sure when they sales go on, but I’m pretty sure there is always a Black Friday sale. Also I heard they are on sometimes around July. 

Message 10 of 27 (221,399 Views)