Re: how many times ?

by Koochi-Q

Original Post

how many times ?

★★★★ Expert

how many times you guys fell off the map and how? Standard smile

I fell 3 times and counting, two of them when I jumped over a fence thinking that there Is something behind it.

1 time in ranked while riding a trident with my teammate driving and he decided to make some stunt on the ramp but didn't boost so we all fell down and the eject didn't work so we all died 

Message 1 of 20 (451 Views)

★★ Expert

@maximas1986 I fell off twice so far. The first time was my first game on the map, as Path. I forgot ring damage had been lowered significantly, and my squad had been trapped in a small corner where the only way forward was through the ring. I tried to zipline + grapple over the wall, succeeded, and then realized with horror that I had doomed myself to falling without a parachute.

The second time I was driving a car, and had accidentally drove over the pedestrian railing. The car exploded, and instead of giving us a jump back to safety as was advertised, we all died instantly. Needless to say I no longer take ANY paths that may or may not be anywhere near open holes in the floor. 

Message 2 of 20 (438 Views)

★ Expert

Just once.

We were in a Trident and drove over that big hole with the two ramps either side. The Trident exploded and we were propelled upwards and then came flying down a la drop tower. I though 'ah ha! If you jump into the hole it acts as some kind of gravity thing, like a jump tower! I shall remember that!'

A few games later got into a fight near the same hole so I jumped in.

It's a hole.

Message 3 of 20 (420 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EdwardDLuffy i hope you learned a lesson not to look down holes again lol Standard smile
Message 4 of 20 (411 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@pastaclown "and then realized with horror that I had doomed myself to falling without a parachute" exactly what happened to me when I jumped over the fence yesterday as I was cornered by zone 3 ring.
I completely understand what you felt when it happened
Message 5 of 20 (410 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@maximas1986  Twice so far.

Once I flew my entire team off the map near solar array. Went for the jump over the giant circular hole just north of it, boosted hit a weird bump just before the ramp and flew straight over the ramp and into the hole, landed underneath the ramp on the otherside so when we got ejected we just hit the underside and fell to our deaths. XD

Edit: same hole @EdwardDLuffy  mentioned i think.

Second time was just a standard "oh I'll jump to this lower platform"  mid gunfight.....there was no lower platform lol.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 20 (384 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@maximas1986 Twice...

Once was a BS death involving rift dome thingy (I’ll post vid of it in the video thread).

Second time I did air lift ability from Horizon to get on top of something but the game decided that I had no friction so I slid right off where I wanted to land and into the abyss (I think I have a clip of that one too).
Message 7 of 20 (372 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@maximas1986 twice..

First time lagged and got stuck on a rail to then get thrown off..

Second time @Koochi-Q threw horizons tactical in my direction when I was stood right on the edge xD

Message 8 of 20 (367 Views)

Champion
@maximas1986 So far so good. I'm ultra careful of falling off the map so far tho.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 9 of 20 (349 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert
@fallenH3ll No proof of this! No evidence means it didn’t happen xD
Message 10 of 20 (329 Views)