how earn xp from origin

★★★ Newbie

how earn xp

Message 1 of 6 (566 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: how earn xp from origin

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

What game are you talking about? (You posted this in the forum dedicated to the game "A Way Out", which hasn't even been released yet.)

Plus, you don't "earn xp from origin".  You earn XP by playing the games and satisfying the requirements for the "Achievements" in each one.

Or did you mean "earn xp from the AHQ"?  In which case the answer is: "Post, reply, and provide solutions."  But all XP in the AHQ is awarded by other members on a strictly voluntary basis.  (Hence the notes in my sig.)

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (854 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

What game are you talking about? (You posted this in the forum dedicated to the game "A Way Out", which hasn't even been released yet.)

Plus, you don't "earn xp from origin".  You earn XP by playing the games and satisfying the requirements for the "Achievements" in each one.

Or did you mean "earn xp from the AHQ"?  In which case the answer is: "Post, reply, and provide solutions."  But all XP in the AHQ is awarded by other members on a strictly voluntary basis.  (Hence the notes in my sig.)

Message 2 of 6 (855 Views)

Community Manager

@ThandalNLyman@terorr_mike

Moved thread to Origin.

barry.png
Message 3 of 6 (517 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@ThandalNLyman spake thusly:

If you appreciated someone's post, click the "XP" button.

My question is, to what end? Meaning, what is this XP and what if anything can it be used for? Once you have some "XP" given by other forum members, what purpose does it serve?

Will it make me more popular with the cool kids?

Message 4 of 6 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Arasteele

Posts that have a lot of XP have more chances to be displayed in the Search. In Google or in local search function for example. In the search function you can sort result, by XP, Date, Views and so on.

Message 5 of 6 (408 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hmm. I can't imagine such localized functionality on a forum affecting how google would rank an individual post, but anything's possible I suppose. My fellow coders get craftier by the day.

Anyway thanks for the reply. Now to look for something cool to spend my newfound XP on.... oh wait,.....forget it. ;D

Message 6 of 6 (398 Views)