Re: how do i set a spore galactic adventures thumbnail?

by stilesak

Original Post

how do i set a spore galactic adventures thumbnail?

★★★ Newbie

i've been trying to submit a spore galactic adventures thumbnail to my adventures but it's not working, been trying to take a pictures and different hotkeys, if you could tell me the keyboard combination or just simply how to set a thumbnail on my galactic adventure, would really appreciate it

Message 1 of 3 (885 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

You should be able to just press “C” and it will take a picture. You can then set it as the adventure thumbnail by clicking on the name of the adventure

Message 2 of 3 (849 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

1. While playing the adventure, you can click "C" to take a picture. (You can do it in the editor, but then the hud is covered in junk). The screen will flash and you will hear a camera noise if it successfully took a picture.

2. In the editor, click on your adventure name, and it should pop up where you can change description, tags etc. Below this there should be 4 pictures. All 4 of them are set to the planet view from space, the default picture.

3. Beside each picture, there should be arrows to move through the pictures you took. You can have up to 4 pictures to showcase your adventure, and you can take as many as you want. These 4 pictures are showcased when you view an adventure in the sporepedia. (Picture #1, or the top left corner picture, will be the thumbnail)

If you want to set custom pictures (your own picture files on your pc) as your adventure thumbnail, take a look at this thread: http://spore.boards.net/thread/89/change-gas-adventure-pictures

Message 3 of 3 (835 Views)