how do I download a gamefrom Origin to my compuiter

by TEXASWOLF61

Original Post

how do I download a gamefrom Origin to my compuiter

★★★ Newbie

Origin sent me a digital copy of a game, I want to where to find and how to download it to my computer?

Message 1 of 3 (328 Views)

Re: how do I download a gamefrom Origin to my compuiter

If you have the Origin app on your computer and are signed into your account with the game unlocked on it, then you simply go to My Library and click on the game and choose install.  If you haven't redeemed the game to your account then you have to follow the instructions on redeeming it to the correct account and then it should be visible in your My Games section of the Origin app.  The only thing that should cause an issue with seeing it is if you have set a filter for My Games to only show installed games or some such.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 3 (316 Views)

Re: how do I download a gamefrom Origin to my compuiter

Community Manager

Thanks @mcsupersport

@TEXASWOLF61

Check the following Help Article for info on redeeming a Product Code in Origin:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-code-redemption-faq

barry.png
Message 3 of 3 (301 Views)