holo bash train making me angry with this robotic respawn machinery

by chareganma

Original Post

Highlighted

holo bash train making me angry with this robotic respawn machinery

★★ Apprentice

Apex Legends-Holo Bash Winter Train suggestion. SO I WANT TO SUGGEST FOR TRAIN THE RESPAWN TIME IS TOO MUCH LONG,AND I GETTING TIRED TO WAIT.PLEASE change the respawn to 10 second each,and if i being killed and i want after 10 seconds to be respawned into the air directly for landing,no matter on what stage is the train capture!or in other cases i will not play the holo bash-play it for yourself,i am not machine to wait 2 min for respawn from joker kill telepo

Message 1 of 5 (282 Views)

Re: holo bash train making me angry with this robotic respawn machinery

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @chareganma.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (272 Views)

★★ Apprentice

reply to my other topic,RETRY always and trying to reconnect to servers if in team with someone being kicked out of the game

Message 3 of 5 (263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

look that

Message 4 of 5 (262 Views)

Community Manager

It looks like you may be having issues with your connection @chareganma. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (257 Views)