Re: help

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Accepted Solution

help

★★★★★ Novice

after days of trying to find a server here in Tasmania, success at last, NOW what do i do to overcome blatant cheating  ''DEAD'' by 1 shot through a mountain from the other side of the map by a bloody pistol and other such rubbish kills.

i have a hard time getting kills on players when i have hit them numerous times, then have them kill me again with 1 shot or hit me over the head with a shovel, i look at the players score to find there 60 for none or some other ridiculous score. 

its only about 99.9% using aim bots and other hacks, cant blame them all because i don't use cheating software, what a shame a potentially good game is destroyed by players that want to appear bigger than they are.

its a game boys and girls, cheat in games and what other * do you do in real life, must have proud parents, THAT'S MY BOY/ GIRL . the no hoper's

Message 1 of 3 (409 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@4921875

Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (524 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@4921875

Thank you for not naming any player you suspect may be cheating, this is called "Naming and Shaming" and is not allowed on Answers HQ.

If you suspect a player may be playing unfairly you can use the steps detailed at the following link to report them.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (525 Views)

@4921875  i can relate to such experiences, sadly. One of the reasons that i rarely play online in our days is the toxicity in the MP communities and the obssession over the stats. It's like people forgot to play for fun...Frown

I do not work for EA and i am not associated with the company in any way. I am a player just like you, trying to help wherever i can.I will not answer to any unsolicited PM.

Message 3 of 3 (376 Views)