Re: help needed!!!

by spIash_damage

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage Thanks, buddy - didn't want to look like a nag by tagging the poor guy again! 😬😊
Message 11 of 18 (489 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@spIash_damageThanks, buddy - didn't want to look like a nag by tagging the poor guy again! 😬😊

He’s a super sweet guy and really doesn’t mind.  I reported the post so EA staff would see it; that works, too.

Always feel free to help and if staff wants you to do something differently, they’ll letcha know. 🤙

Message 12 of 18 (475 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage Yep, he's a great guy, but I still worry about the etiquette & setting a precedent to others 🤦‍♀️😂 Thanks again, appreciate the help 👍
Message 13 of 18 (457 Views)

Community Manager

@kieranovks1 Hi, sorry, I was away for a bit. There was a patch, but I didn't see anything about the split-screen experience changing. 

Are you able to test with a 3rd account that's a full adult one, try that in splitscreen instead of your son's account?

Also can your son's account log in and play solo as a test?

Thanks.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 18 (424 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@ToastedSarnie wrote:
@spIash_damageYep, he's a great guy, but I still worry about the etiquette & setting a precedent to others 🤦‍♀️😂 Thanks again, appreciate the help 👍

I figure he’s let me stick around this long, you’ve gotta be a delight (comparatively).  😬

Message 15 of 18 (405 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@spIash_damage 😂🤣
Message 16 of 18 (388 Views)

★★★ Novice

randomly started working yesterday with same accounts no idea why. Thank you for replies though! Side note we were playing mixed mode online and I dunno if its because every one quit server but we ended up playing bots in gnome bomb, was super fun as we are not too hot at pvp.Is there a option for bots like GW2? or did we just get lucky? 

Message 17 of 18 (342 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kieranovks1  You just got lucky.

Solo/Private Play is something everyone has wanted since launch.

Message 18 of 18 (335 Views)