hacks destroying game

by Ki11DowN

Original Post

hacks destroying game

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

When are the cheaters going to be dealt with? Three games in a row. Can you region block them its obvious and been stated where and what the region is that they are coming from. Forget about if you have friends across the world this is ridiculous. Shroud got busted on three games in a row, viss , doc.. Look at shroud, got predator and went straight to ROE. We just busted our buts on ranked to get hacked by a name with a bunch of lines in it and looks like this guy has been in the game long enough to get 400 kills but not banned. Cheating will destroy this game. 

Message 1 of 13 (562 Views)

Re: hacks destroying game

★★ Expert

They won't and can't  "country code block".  I live in that "code" you're referring to. I play against cheaters everyday. Makes you better tbh!

Heart

Message 2 of 13 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Yes they can and other games/developers have blocked previously by region. Look at black ops 4 br. They had three regions, all they need to do is filter by the country/regions and only show us the USA/NA server. Simple as that. Forget about this PC society with in the hell would i want to play on a server across the world pinging it at 300? Cheaters dont make you better , why dont you ask viss, shroud, dizzy LOL.. I also dont like grinding for 15 minutes just to get hacked in the final circles. Sorry, after a few times it makes you walk away and usually only someone saying something like that is using cheats themselves . But again, its now the soft hacks that are destroying the game, enough articles have been written on that at this time. Mix in a wall , recoil, loot hack or a trigger bot and forget about it. Sad generation, never seen so much cheating in gaming in my life. 

Message 3 of 13 (538 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

A Gaming vpn gets past that! Those boys are pros...nothing will make them better!

I'm on your side...I've posted enough about the hack problems

Playing against cheaters has made me better tbh...not as much run n gun when you need to be a bit more aware of who's around the corner...Not much for tactics in this game whatsoever...well, maybe a little towards the end

+1 100% frustrating after grinding it out and then getting lased in final 3

Heart

Message 4 of 13 (509 Views)

★★ Guide

has destroyed this game

Message 5 of 13 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Agree.  I'm Plat now, have hundreds in skins, and love the game.  Yet, I'm not playing much now because the hackers are ruining the experience.  PC is so littered with cheaters it is absurd.  If they don't get some control on it soon I believe a large portion of the legitimate players on pc will leave.  Even some pro streamers are getting sick of the cheaters in ranked and how it changes the meta to extream camping.  Respawn is running out of time in my opinion.   I'm getting tired of waiting for a time that I can play without cheaters, but half a year into it and I'm losing hope.  If Season two concludes without a major change to cheater ratio in games, I'm done.  No way I'm going to continue the third season of this crap.  That's probably in line with most people too. 

Message 6 of 13 (458 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah blocking a countries access does nothing VPN's are free and publicly available to everyone. Anyone who has ever pirated (mostly everyone now a days) has used VPN's and other measures to protect identity and their access points. Basic stuff. 

I already stated there is only ONE WAY to even remotely prevent (help prevent) hackers from doing this time and time again. That's to implement what Counter-strike did before they went full * and went F2P completely. That is offer a prime membership of 15-20$ (one time payment) with registering a phone number. Numbers can be made on free apps but that payment can't be faked. So everytime they finally DO get a ban they'll have to pay the membership to play with OTHER prime members. 

The game can still have it's f2p model for those who don't want to pay, but the hackers will probably be ALL over the place in that. This makes it so they have to keep dishing out cash (which benefits respawn) if they want to keep playing the game in ranked or even casual with other PRIME members. Because since they use the source engine they can NEVER prevent this game from being riddled with hackers. The engine is rather old and faulty to hell hence why CSGO hacking was always extremely prevalent and why they had to make separate leagues outside of the actual game with better anti-cheats and people who did nothing but reviews footage.

Message 7 of 13 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Listen guys. Stop saying banning VPNS doesn't work. It does, because it forces people to buy new vpns each time they get IP banned. The only people who say it doesn't work is those who have something to gain from VPNS.

@EA_Blueberryplease respond if you guys actually IP ban or not and why/why not

Message 8 of 13 (447 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@VisualfEX Idk .. I don't know if I feel right paying for a game I was cheated against to be frank ... not sure how many others will either. Wish there was another way. If they do choose to make it pay to play, there's gotta be more layers of security along with it- if I'm assured it's safe to play I'd get it, sure.

There must be a way to recognize the third-party even if it's ran after Apex is opened or if something is even moving the mouse, aiming for the user, or is seeing undetectable units. This .. sucks Teeth bared

Message 9 of 13 (439 Views)

Community Manager

@TheImmortalEnt wrote:

Listen guys. Stop saying banning VPNS doesn't work. It does, because it forces people to buy new vpns each time they get IP banned. The only people who say it doesn't work is those who have something to gain from VPNS.

@EA_Blueberryplease respond if you guys actually IP ban or not and why/why not

We do not discuss what our anti-cheat teams do on the backend. That would only benefit those looking to play the game illegitimately. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 13 (375 Views)