Re: hackers with legit proof.

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hackers with legit proof.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I posted similar type of post couple of days ago that [edit] players are hackers and banned them.But i think my post has deleted.These [edit] players has been hacking from day one and most of them still don't banned after millions of damage done.There are thousand of hackers like him.I have 100% hard proof of being hacking with video and uploaded on Youtube but i cant post the link here because of guide lines.
I couldn't understand one thing that how these hackers has survived till now from the eyes of Anti-Cheat.Is your Anti-Cheat really a joke like people saying.People also saying this you guys purposely not banning hackers because they giving you viewership.

Message 1 of 4 (877 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @rarestprogamer 

Please don't create new topics just to name and shame other players, that's against our rules. Reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team and report the players directly to them - https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Answers HQ is not the right place to report hackers and cheaters.

This thread will remain locked for now.

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (819 Views)

All Replies

Re: DouYuTv hackers with legit proof.

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@rarestprogameralthough it will get deleted, BUT I mean how much FUN can you have doing that, Too all you hackers YOUR ACTUALLLY NOTHING BUT LOSERS.

Message 2 of 4 (864 Views)

Re: DouYuTv hackers with legit proof.

★★★ Guide

damn thats nice aim bot :D

Message 3 of 4 (854 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @rarestprogamer 

Please don't create new topics just to name and shame other players, that's against our rules. Reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team and report the players directly to them - https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Answers HQ is not the right place to report hackers and cheaters.

This thread will remain locked for now.

/Ataashi

Message 4 of 4 (820 Views)