★★ Expert

And the winner is @chicagoFPS 

LOL  Large smile

Heart

Message 23 of 32 (364 Views)

Re: hackers out of control today

★ Guide

@chicagoFPS wrote:

That’s impossible. Apex got rid of all the hackers.   

lol, they wont even talk about how many people they have banned anymore. 

Message 24 of 32 (358 Views)

★ Guide

@lBreathTakingl wrote:

They're finally taking this problem seriously, so just calm down and wait for the result

https://www.dexerto.com/apex-legends/ea-war-apex-legends-cheater-serious-834786

thanks to ranked, I encounter way less aimbot hacker in normal queue now it's almost gone, but can't say for sure for wallhacker.

EDIT: scratch that, actually hackers are back to normal queue, but still less compared to the start of season 2.

Read that article, my response:  lol..... wow, they only just posted an advertisement for an Anti-Cheat manager..... WOW!!!

They have been doing nothing this whole time.   Which is incredibly obvious. 

Message 25 of 32 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

So your a cheater?  Because everyone, including Diamond and Pred level players streaming today had to deal with them in frustration.  So your one of them or to stupid to be discussing it here.....maybe your a Xbox player rofl

Message 26 of 32 (338 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I had the game once load my group into matchs where everyone seemed to cheat. The more we played we noticed after 6 games that everyones name was mostly numbers and cheating. I'm not saying it's the same doing it to you, but i would check your server didn't change on you.

I had to change the server from the main menu and than back to normal 1 cheater every 5 games are so.

It seems Apex has rooms just to put all the cheaters, because EAC doesn't do anything correct.

Message 27 of 32 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I’m platinum level.  I switched servers several times today, four hours played.  Interesting that I kept getting into Q’s with the same players, despite server switch!  WTF is that?  Can’t be that they randomly followed my server switching.   I concluded that there having population problems with q times because there moving so many players into the cheaters bracket.  So there is cross servers q’ing together now?  They never said anything about this...hell maybe I got thrown in the cheaters arena from false reports...who knows.  With so much horse * in this game, it’s impossible to tell any longer.  

Message 28 of 32 (353 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@Popa2capsit’s like EA has a field with a treasure in the center they put the door to protect it and they forgot to put the fence around it that’s how bad EAC is

Message 29 of 32 (343 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:
@WingmannedbroRead what I wrote very carefully next time, I didn’t say I did not spectated them camera after camera death after death in the same game ended up with aimlock. I see you defending them, maybe we found another one here hiding very well, just saying :’)

Yeah..... no...... im on PS4, but nice try. So basically you are admitting you are just saying there's 5 hackers in your game on a whim, even tho you never saw them play, and you admit you never saw their aimlock, even tho earlier you said you recognise aimlock when you see it.

You completely discredited yourself here.

Message 30 of 32 (316 Views)