Re: hackers out of control today

by XazoiR

Original Post

hackers out of control today

★★★★ Apprentice

played 30 matches today in every game there were 5+ hackers with 10+ kills on gold 1 rank, had enough im out of this *!

Message 1 of 32 (925 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Imagine, that the game was previously unplayable because of cheaters, today is like 5x times more unplayable. Had in a games people with 20-30 season 2 wins and over 800+ kills. These people were just running around and deleting people from the game. * this game and people responsible for anticheat. Amen.

Message 2 of 32 (911 Views)

★★ Guide
@ToKavliTouFwth It's been like this for days, has been getting worse recently but even 2-3 days ago I have a full 15 minute video of an entire lobby cheating. Literally I think maybe MAYBE 2-3 squads were legit that died early game like I did but they could've been hacking as well. It was every single squad using that soft hack. Where 2 guys on the team have no armor and only the one does. I assume the 2 are AI's because hacks have mod controls hence why they never pick up stuff the actual control guy can use. You'll see them almost never take damage because they have anti-aim. Meanwhile the guy with the ACTUAL hack activated will never get banned because he isn't directly hacking the "BOT/AI" accounts are doing the dirty work.

It's really a shame because it's hard to detect but I think once they know what to look for on this one it's easier to fix. It's pretty blatant most people just never notice because they go into spec and it's usually the legit guy who finishes you off to stop you from reporting any account cause you'll see him be complete garbage and actually get downed/killed.
Message 3 of 32 (894 Views)

Betreff: hackers out of control today

★★★★★ Novice

Since Season 2 with the ranked system, the game is unplayable.... I guess there are more cheaters now

Message 4 of 32 (818 Views)

★★★ Expert

@ToKavliTouFwth wrote:

played 30 matches today in every game there were 5+ hackers with 10+ kills on gold 1 rank, had enough im out of this *!

What you describe isn't possible since 5 hackers killing 10 players each leaves only 10 players left, half of them the hackers themselves.

So they could all have only 1 team mate, unless you had 1 squad of 3 hackers, and 1 squad with 2 hackers, 1 non hacker squad, and 1 solo squad.

Message 5 of 32 (799 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Wingmannedbro Your problem is the kills that they made ?they might be 7-8-9 kills I don’t remember, but I know when someone is hacking I can understand their aimlock when I see it. On ranks atm they are fighting hackers vs hackers all lobbies are full of them even in my team I had some of them, this thing is unacceptable
Message 6 of 32 (763 Views)

★★ Expert

I've been i game for the last couple of days....surprisingly, I've only ran into maybe 3 cheaters...it's been great!

Heart

Message 7 of 32 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Interesting...Hope it lasts the weekend!  I'm give it a go. 

Message 8 of 32 (723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Played today 4 games, 4 times got killed by people called 2376587xxxxxx  and once by xxxxx234423423, so suprisingly, [Removed - CM]

Message 9 of 32 (702 Views)

★★ Expert

the numbers mason, what do they mean Teeth bared

Message 10 of 32 (583 Views)