★ Apprentice

its name [admin edit] in battle game .

but in game difference name [admin edit]

Message 1 of 5 (297 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: hacker cheater

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SinclairEclair 

Thanks for taking the time to report the cheater! Unfortunately, we're unable to do anything with such cases on our forum and they're breaking our rule about no naming and shaming on AHQ.

Could you please reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team directly and report this player to them? You should use this form to do it: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Thanks again!
/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
bangalore character is hacker
Message 2 of 5 (289 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @SinclairEclair 

Thanks for taking the time to report the cheater! Unfortunately, we're unable to do anything with such cases on our forum and they're breaking our rule about no naming and shaming on AHQ.

Could you please reach out to Easy Anti-Cheat team directly and report this player to them? You should use this form to do it: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Thanks again!
/Ataashi

Message 3 of 5 (258 Views)

★★ Novice
Dear sir!
I have reported many players on that you provide just now actually I am using this link for 3 to 4 day and still 5 minutes ago the same cheater playing with the same kind of hack seriously 3 days and too many reports and he is still playing. Sir, it is an unfair situation with fair players.
so what I can see my reports and my friend's reports are not considering and we did send with prof.
Message 4 of 5 (245 Views)

★ Guide

This game is made for the cheaters not legit players, if you don't want to be a pro, this game is not for you.

so either buy some pro like skillz like we see and read about, you sir are doing something wrong!

nuff said!

Message 5 of 5 (241 Views)