Re: hacked

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

hacked

★★★ Newbie

My account keeps getting stolen, I contact EA Help and get my account back and turn on two factor authentication. but 2 hours later my account is stolen again. As far as I understand, the email address is changed without logging into my account. EA HELP always gives standard answers and I can't find a solution. Now I had to suspend my account to keep it safe and I haven't been able to play for a month. Is there anyone(s) I can contact other than EA Help? I have a lot of screenshots and I want to share them with an authorized person. Please help me.

Message 1 of 4 (179 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @VieuX361.

We're not able to help with this through Answers HQ. Please try opening another case here. Please try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They should be able to get your account secured.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (171 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @VieuX361.

We're not able to help with this through Answers HQ. Please try opening another case here. Please try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They should be able to get your account secured.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I contacted EA HELP on twitter but they suggested that I go to EA HELP Live Support. I also checked the Facebook page, I don't think they were active 1 year ago.

Message 3 of 4 (164 Views)

Community Manager

@VieuX361 

I'm not sure why they sent you back here since we can't help with this. It would be best to contact support again as I mentioned in my last response. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 4 (153 Views)