gold shield

by Ki11DowN

Original Post

gold shield

★ Guide

When are they going to fix the gold knock down shield to not forever go through and animation? At the end when  you think its done you stand there bobbling around like you're drunk. You should be able to let go and animation should be done. smh

Message 1 of 8 (725 Views)

Re: gold shield

★★★ Guide

While it is frustratingly long I think it adds to the entertainment value honestly. It's so butt clenchingly painful to pull off a self revive, makes it that much more worth it when it works.

Besides.  As thirsty as people get, you generally either get away and have time to use it or you don't.  I don't think shaving a couple seconds off the use time would change much. 

Message 2 of 8 (705 Views)

★★ Guide
@Ki11DowN Gold knockdown sheild is fine as it is, i've lost several games after clutch wiping the last squad end game, only to find out i need to kill the same fully healed guy again who crawled away and self rezzed, then healed up to full shield and hp in seconds cause he has gold armor aswell.
Message 3 of 8 (649 Views)

★ Guide

that is map awareness. If you wiped a squad and game isnt over and depending if you thirsted the other two or even on, its by default one has a Gold knock down. Now, how many games ive lost because the "end" animation kept going even though i had already stood up? Many. If you let go even when your character stands up its stops it. All im saying is i dont care about the time it takes i just care about once you've stood up , the animation should end instead of staggering around for another 2 seconds and as we both know, 2 seconds is a long time. 

Message 4 of 8 (596 Views)

★ Guide

it does, trust me. Im not talking the time when you are on your knees and its doing its animation. Im talking about once you stand up, you should be ready to go and well youre not . If you stop once you stood up, it cuts it off and you must start over. Once you stand up it does this drunken movement for like 2 seconds and 2 seconds is a long time in this game. Once you have stood up and gone through the animation on your knees and that process, once you are up you should be good to go not an extra 2 seconds staggering around before you can get going and not cut the animation off. 

Message 5 of 8 (595 Views)

★ Pro
@Ki11DowN WEAR headphones to where you can hear him reviving himself. if you cant then get better headphones
Message 6 of 8 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Ki11DowN That's part of the animation mate. You should have kept pressing the button. Removing the said animation will reduce the time of self-rez which will make it OP perhaps. Perhaps they could remove the staggering motion and increase the time to compensate for that? Anyways, it's not happening anytime soon or maybe never. Meanwhile keep pressing that button. I think when you rez your teammate, it also has 1 sec of staggering around, though it's not as pronounced as the animation in self-rez.

Message 7 of 8 (561 Views)

★ Guide

I have very good headphones that are very much dialed in. Even when the shot stops at the end he/she is still moving around even though they have stood up. Im just saying all they need to do is once the character stands up you should be good to go.

Message 8 of 8 (502 Views)