Re: gifting skins

by cooperal1012

Original Post

gifting skins

★★★ Newbie

some people don't like their skins that are given to them by apex packs or something of that order and people like the idea of "fortnite" and its gifting ability and in season 4 will there ever be a gifting ability where you can trade or gift skins to players that either you don't like or just don't need anymore?

Message 1 of 7 (5,496 Views)

★★★ Expert

That would be sweet. But I doubt it's gonna happen.

Message 2 of 7 (5,469 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I would totally be on board with this.

Gift away boys. Wink

But sadly, one doubts they would ever implement this.

It would cut into their revenue. Just imagine the prices per skin after that!

Message 3 of 7 (5,455 Views)

Champion

I like this. You can have my flamingo skin if it ever gets implemented. Nerd

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 7 (5,398 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@MandatoryIDtag xD.  That's a nice color though.

Message 5 of 7 (5,387 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Maverick13k I think it be cool idea for people want sent gifts like birthday or Christmas. You should also put this on feedback forum for Apex legends.
Message 6 of 7 (5,382 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Gotta make sure that gifts need to be gifted when they're first acquired. No trading old skins. Otherwise this game may attract more account hijackers. My Origin account has already been stolen once and one thing that I can confirm is that EA can't do account rollbacks. So you wouldn't want to open up the possibility of other people emptying your collection onto a dummy account and then posting them up on ebay.

Fortunately in my case the hijacker spent 75 EUR of someone else's money on coins and collected most of the event loot in my absence. But also destroyed my chances of ever having decent stats again unless I've still got a couple thousand games left in me. Worth the trade but it still sucks that I need to pick my tracker stats carefully. It sucks that people care about trackers.

Message 7 of 7 (5,376 Views)