get rid of that awful map already

by Fayz06

Original Post

get rid of that awful map already

★★★ Novice

and release some better ones... whichever genuis thought it would be a good idea to have 1 of the worst maps in constant rotation, should wear a clown mask to work.

Message 1 of 18 (490 Views)

Re: get rid of that awful map already

Little rough around the edges but it's not that bad 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 2 of 18 (443 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Prefer it more than hotdrop frag every match

Message 3 of 18 (438 Views)

★★★ Expert

What is 'that' awful map?

I like Storm Point, if that is what we're talking about.  Sorry, learn to move about it.

I think King's Canyon is hot trash, because it's one big map of fragment, and I think it's stupid to have a map where you die 30 seconds after you drop, so you spend more time loading the game than playing, but you can see Respawn isn't getting rid of that either.  So I suppose we all have to deal.

Message 4 of 18 (435 Views)

★★ Novice

It's like saying you'd rather eat cereal in a blue bowl instead of a green bowl.

It literally doesn't matter....

Message 5 of 18 (409 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

If you like to play loot simulator is a good map. most bot do.

Message 6 of 18 (406 Views)

★★★ Expert

Storm Point: lazy arena players' worst nightmare. Sure, pull if from rotation. Then complain that King's is too vertical and 3rd party friendly. Then complain that Olympus is too boring/open/3rd party friendly. Then complain that World's Edge is too FRAGMENTS. And 3rd party friendly. Honestly, you people....

Message 7 of 18 (386 Views)

Champion
@reconzero People can complain about maps. I'm sure the same people that complain about SP don't complain about KC. Some just like different things.
Message 8 of 18 (377 Views)

★★★ Expert

I mean, honestly if you don't know how to find people on Storm Point to kill them, I really think you are the problem, not the map.  Learn how to move and not hot drop into a container, you'll be a better person for it.

Message 9 of 18 (370 Views)

★★ Pro

Even with adding Olympus & WE on rotation with Storm Point earlier today I just think  the game particularly S13 just feels quite stale/boring  already.Whereas just adding 'The Downed Beast' location to Storm Point effectively tinkering around with a fringe area of a map  I personally feel offers very little if anything to the map & certainly doesn't change the fact that in the eyes of many Storm Point is still one of the worst maps in the game even with the very minor insignificant tweak to it.Olympus had a few minor tweaks to it in S12 but up pops WE again with no changes at all.I just wish the game devs would just be bolder & shake map changes up considerably more than they do by smashing up certain hotspots across various maps instead of playing it safe time & time again like they do by tinkering around with fringe areas.I dare say but even Fortnite regularly has map areas throughout a season to at least freshen things up but Respawn see's fit to to recycle maps without a single change for numerous Seasons.

I bought an Xbox Series X last Friday & transferred my data from my old Xbox One (of which I haven't played Apex on it since S9) & having played about a dozen matches on it so far I certainly won't be buying the Season Pass as I feel like scrapping S13 altogether already.3 of the worst maps on rotation with very little changes to one of them,terrible match making,awful loot layout across all maps offers very little incentive to see S13 till the end. Without a substantial amount of LTM's & other filler material this Season I just have the gut feeling S13 will go down like a lead balloon.

Message 10 of 18 (358 Views)