Re: get banned

by Qasowsky

Original Post

Accepted Solution

get banned

★★★ Newbie

hi

i open my account enter my-email and password and message appear that wrong password so i reset my password ( i was forgot my password and i was trying to guess it ) and i reset my password and now he didn't want to me to login when i e-mail the support they said i got banned for "multiple payment failure"  WT* i didn't open my account for about year and half and how multiple payment failure i didn't buy from the store . absolutely trash company and when i asked the support for ( 5 times i think ) they answered the same stupid sentence " we will not reverse the decision please do not expect further response on this matter . dude steam and epic games are much better service than  EA 

Message 1 of 4 (212 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Leabration if you have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact usat the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (183 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LeabrationSounds like your account was compromised and they changed your password. Unfortunately, payment failure is the hard line "No more nice response" line. If there is a payment failure, or a chargeback, most companies have to nuke the account, no leeway. Otherwise, hackers can "experiment" with stolen cards. They like small transactions, because they can then sell the credit card number to other hackers. These transactions are eventually refused or reversed.

This happens on Steam all the time. I don't know about Epic, I only have the free version of Subnautica there, so my account is unlikely to be a target.

I am not EA, I am not speaking for EA, but I have seen this problem happen a lot. Over on Ubisoft forum, it seems to happen even more.

Message 2 of 4 (193 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Leabration if you have a ToS sanction on your account then you will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

3. Choose your platform.

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team.

3. Choose your platform.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (184 Views)

★★★ Novice

YES cheater has been banned WOW!!! nice.

Message 4 of 4 (171 Views)