Re: game developer

by TheRealDglz

Original Post

game developer

★★★ Newbie

Good morning, and with great sadness that I sent this ticket I wanted to say that it is full of hackers in this game. with this how is it possible to play ??? just as me and other players bought the pass to help you develop the game. I know that I am one of a million players and that I will not respond to tiket but try to do something about it because it becomes difficult to play in these conditions and also harms the development of the game, and the farm of the battle pass Also try to arrange a game with two players. Since longer than a single player

Message 1 of 4 (249 Views)

★★ Guide

Hello @-MetalPonneY-,

First things first i think you made a mistake choosing the language, this is the portuguese forum of Apex Legends. EA recently made a post showing some numbers and talking about hackers, i'll leave the link below but it is in portuguese and you need to translate it.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Informacoes-de-jogos/Notas-sobre-cheaters/m-p/7842528#M1050

BR.

Message 2 of 4 (211 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @-MetalPonneY- 

I have moved your post moved to the English AHQ boards. 

Regards

- Nuno - 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Se uma resposta ajudou, clique em aceitar como solução”! Agradeça os membros com as melhores respostas clicando em XP”. Partilhe os seus conhecimentos com outros jogadores, divirta-se e torna-se um herói na nossa comunidade!
Não respondo mensagens privadas, pretendemos que todas as ajudas sejam públicas para que sirvam o máximo de jogadores. 

Message 3 of 4 (196 Views)

★★★ Guide

@-MetalPonneY- 

Sir you came to the correct section I think.

It is same here with me that I bought a Battle Pass to support this lovely game but I find the requirement to achieve lvl 110 to be rediculous with the strong background of cheating industry dominating the Asian servers.

Message 4 of 4 (181 Views)