Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: freeplay ending itself

by OldDude49

Original Post

Highlighted

freeplay ending itself

★★★★ Novice

ran 5 freeplay missions today 4 of em ended with server shutting down.  Ended the last one I ran on my own as I found a relic killed stuff but could not pick up any fragments and never saw the relic. Also still stuck on same 2 missions saving arcanist and I've reached level 20 with 3 different javelins I can run.  Perhaps they want me to quit Anthem?  Gettin old same 2 missions over and over...  can not find anyone to talk to... no one approachs me with a new mission so can't run stronghold or anything but same 2 missions or freeplay that ends itself... SAD

Message 1 of 8 (374 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Ya this game runs pretty good for me after the 1st few patches except for Free Play....Free Play is always a crap shoot and if I ever try to play with people on my friends list it's a guaranteed disconnect
Message 2 of 8 (328 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Freeplay fails seemed a little worse post patch or at least were for me. Might settle down with luck over the next few days. PITA though!

Message 3 of 8 (292 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Sadly if the situation does not improve will probably stop botherin with this game.... enjoy it but the bugs and only gettin the same 2 missions no matter what I do is frustrating and I just odn't need that crap right now in my life.  Have asked repeatedly about why do I only get the same 2 missions and NO ANSWER thus far...  nadda from the devs...  like I'm on some kinda ignore list or something...  same 2 missions and freeplay that keeps breaking and lately soon as I log on bang server shuts down... think EA is puttng this one on screw it like they've done with so many other games lately...  starting to think the best thing to do if ya want to enjoy a game is avoid EA and Origin?

Dudes!  stop listing to the bean counters n give us the people that PAY your bills MORE and BETTER attention???

Message 4 of 8 (253 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

What missions are you stuck with?

Message 5 of 8 (240 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

Hi @OldDude49 ,

I hadn't seen your latest reply to your post over in the Lounge.

I wrote a new reply there.

I think you need to do the challenges for the tombs before you can progress.

Hope this helps.

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 6 of 8 (234 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

the protect the arcanist and protect mathias... keep getting those 2 over and over when I run a mission... just ran a freeplay hard and bug many things just get hung up now...

getting old!

Message 7 of 8 (208 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

can't... try to but can't... tracking n such for me seems to be off... and the freeplay stuff has just plan gotten strange... some of it works some don't... game seems to be coming apart at teh seams for me???

Message 8 of 8 (204 Views)
Twitter Stream