free for all unplayable

by G_Hannes_DE

Original Post

free for all unplayable

★★★★ Novice

In my opinion, the "free for all" mode in "featured" in portal is simply unplayable! If you spawn you are immediately dead again because you are either shot directly from 5 angles or you spawn with 2 or more opponents at the same time on the same spot. The only way to get a few kills is to get out of the spawn with luck and camp somewhere. And such a mode has replaced TDM - just sad.

Message 1 of 9 (405 Views)

Re: free for all unplayable

★★★★★ Guide

Thank God the new huge open maps don’t have this problem. I love them! Honestly!

Message 2 of 9 (368 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I've played a few rounds now and it's obvious that this idea was given the go ahead with the BR genre in mind. 

Sadly, it's how the devs/publishers want this game to be aimed 

Message 3 of 9 (329 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, this version is horrible. You basically spawn and die trying to get into a good fighting position. I tried to play a few times. I am done with this mode!

Message 4 of 9 (251 Views)

★ Pro

I tried one match and I hardly saw any action.

Everyone was just sitting in a corner camping. The only players you saw moving were the people desperately trying to survive after respawning.

Absolutely horrible  mode.

Message 5 of 9 (228 Views)

★★★ Guide
@BizzyVaping the basic tactic is to camp a corner :-/
Message 6 of 9 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

This is the terrible mode that replaced the very good rush and decent tdm mode. Great DICE. Sigh.

Next step, F2P or do you actually fix the game and give us decent game modes instead of All Out Crap-modes.

Message 7 of 9 (200 Views)

★★ Guide
@G_Hannes_DE Yeah, it's funny, how they removed core Battlefield game modes, and added COD game modes instead. Like they intentionally try to copy Modern Warfare 2019 in every aspect... Tactical sprint, can't move on the ground while aiming down sight, gungame, free for all, etc. All things that are in 2042 are basic things in COD games, minus the content, because 2042 doesn't even have 1/10 of a COD's content.
Message 8 of 9 (177 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

I played it tonite for the first time and got killed a lot till I got what the hell was going on. Many peeps were camping so I started to camp on a high ground like ship or platform and started killing the ground campers with rocket :D and yes I got killed a couple of times right at spawn. Once I and an enemy spawned at the exactly same time side by side and I suddenly tried to melee him but he got back and killed me :D. It was funny though :D

Message 9 of 9 (159 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help