free BP levels when week starts over?

by Twosaints

Original Post

Highlighted

free BP levels when week starts over?

★★★★ Novice

When the week starts again and I have 50000 of 54000 does that 50000 vanish or get used in the first few levels of the new week?

Message 1 of 10 (376 Views)

Re: free BP levels when week starts over?

★ Guide

That sir is a good question that I never thought about. Respawn may not have either?

Message 2 of 10 (360 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Do you even know if the 54k resets?

Message 3 of 10 (356 Views)

★ Guide

54K RESETS TO THE 6K OR 9K (CANT REMEMBER WHAT THE LOWEST IS.

Message 4 of 10 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Ragarath 

Thank you for confirming this I have been angry about 54k since I hit it seems like without massive amounts of play time you can only get 12 lvls a week which still gets me kind of angry 

Message 5 of 10 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

I believe I saw somewhere that it does reset every week. I'm not sure about the last unfinished level, but I believe the xp will just vanish, so I would finish it up if I was that close.

And yeah, season 2 is insanely more grindy and harder to lvl. I got over 70 levels in just over a week in season1 (got 30 lvls in 2 days during the double xp weekend). Season 2 progress is artificially capped so that you have to play every single week to even finish it at all. And I really REALLY hate daily missions that have to be completed. If they were an optional addition that would be fine, but they clearly are not optional, since it's impossible to get to lvl110 without doing at minimum 15 dailies every week.

And to put even more salt on the wound, they still don't allow even buying the still too expensive 30 levels for 2k after you already bought the normal pass. I would have dropped them that 20$ bone if I knew I would have to play every day even when I don't feel like doing it (I won't, the battle pass will just end up not completed). 1.5$/level is simply to outrageous to even consider.

Anyway this "easier" to level than season1 was really a very big fat lie. They better come up with more than just a double xp weekend this time (as that would do no good with this punishing leveling system).

Message 6 of 10 (282 Views)

★★★ Guide
@neillkorey in early lvls is a curse, but in late lvls is a gift.
Message 7 of 10 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Based on this, it seems reset every week: https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/news/battle-pass-challenges-details

Earn 9,000 STARS and/or match XP – Rewards one Battle Pass level

• This quest may be repeated an unlimited number of times each week.
  • Each completion increases the STARS and/or match XP required for the next by 9,000, up to a maximum of 54,000. You need 9,000 for the first level, 18,000 for the second level, etc.
  • This challenge resets to 9,000 each week.

Not sure how this is going to be handled tomorrow:

1. If I already had 50,000 today, will i get level up 2 times tomorrow =  9,000 & 18000  

2. Or it get reset to zero (which is super sucks) Frown

3. Or I've to complete 54K , then the next one start 9K ?  

@EA_Blueberry : Can you help clarify? Thanks.

Message 8 of 10 (239 Views)

Community Manager

It's fully reset to zero.

Blueberry.png
Message 9 of 10 (222 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

That means I've to reach 54K tonight then stop right there.

Thanks.

Message 10 of 10 (220 Views)