forum notifications?

by qooplesForumBan

Original Post

Accepted Solution

forum notifications?

★ Guide

im sure people are replying to my comments, i randomly see threads again that i commented in back in the top row, i look at it, and see my name tagged in it a bunch, and im wondering why i am only notified by a 2 second pop-up and not some kind of actual notification system that keeps track so i can see what happened, and dont have to just go to page 5 of the forums to see if someone answered my question if i logged off for the day after posting it?

Message 1 of 3 (606 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: forum notifications?

Community Manager

@qooplesForumBan 

Click on your profile name at the top right there, Profile, Edit Profile, click the plus beside sub and notifications, notification settings, make any desired changes and click the save button.

barry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (579 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@qooplesForumBan 

Click on your profile name at the top right there, Profile, Edit Profile, click the plus beside sub and notifications, notification settings, make any desired changes and click the save button.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (580 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Barry A better option would be an in forums notification system where it'll tell you on your profile if anyone has replied to your replies or posts. This forums once had that feature, why was it removed?
Message 3 of 3 (488 Views)