Re: for the love of the game

by MrDrFeesh

Original Post

★★★ Expert

There are more types of items and less time to loot because of round duration and ring damage changes. Most of the additions are not weapons, so this naturally decreases the chance of getting a weapon (weapons / other loot ratio decreased). 

Had no problems finding great weapons right after landing. Besides the high tier areas and supply ships, there are 2 care packages and the high tier loot under the leviathans feet to aim for and kitting the Mozambique , P2020 or RE-45 with the new popups make them deadlier than most. There's really no excuse for not getting good firepower early. 

Message 11 of 13 (90 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

People need to stop looking for their "favourite". It's RnG. Make the most of what you find.

I have only ever not found a weapon, when I have been killed within 30 seconds of a drop. If you don't die, you'll find a weapon, unless you're dropping like a quaver (a light, slightly bubbled crisp)  into the middle of nowhere.

Some team mates do not have a clue how, or where to drop. They die quick, and without a weapon. Wonder if they come here to moan?

Message 12 of 13 (87 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Huntinwabits I do see this but there just needs to be a few adjustments in the loot systems.
Message 13 of 13 (85 Views)