feels like apex is broken now?

by xManiaCXD

Original Post

feels like apex is broken now?

★★★ Novice

hey im playing apex legend for around 1000 hours

since season 2 came i feel like game totally broken no fun anymore no fair gunfights

those hop up for alternator and for p2020 are incredible over powered

if some1 catch u in open space u have no chance to fire back or run away from it it totally remove all the fun in the game its like laser hacker

also code leafs every sec even worst then season 1

cant quiee rank mode gold iv i quiee alot of time and cant get in

the new ring increase dmg is totally bullsht and makes game not fun anymore

they tried makes new update and make the game more enjoyable but its make the oppsite thing for me 

let me know if im the only one that thinking like that

thanks ... 

Message 1 of 5 (360 Views)

Re: feels like apex is broken now?

★★ Pro
@xManiaCXD it's not broken, they just gave us something new, and i'm sure if it's getting unfair for most players, they will buff/nerf here and there. so give em time, there's a lot to improve here in season 2.
Message 2 of 5 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Sometimes need to be weeker guns for early games I don't understand why they was needed a buff and not normal buff it's totally insane a lot stronger then care package weapons this is a joke I swear I hate this game so much right now it's over no more fun gun fights 

Message 3 of 5 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Every noob can spray u with alternator and u don't have chance to react or to run away to get better position 

Message 4 of 5 (340 Views)

★★ Pro
@xManiaCXD well they need hop up first though, it's kinda gambling if you carrying alt and re-45 around and hop up not showing up, you are a dead man walking. But i agree every weapon seems kinda powerful now even mozambique. This is battle royale afterall, you get what you get.
Message 5 of 5 (329 Views)