Re: everygame

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

everygame

★ Novice

every game another cheater this game getting sucks.yes i am blaming u guyz for that cause im alwayz controling cheaters names they are still playing apex for exp 

" 97597717 " this guy obviously using hacks if u were watch him just 1 min u could get this .but u didnt do that and he still using hacks i can see his profile.sorry but u lost 1 player and u will keep losing more.hacks loots op peacekeeper and wingman.this good game will be trash game cause of these.

Message 1 of 4 (373 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @CodeNameisGroper if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (286 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

[Removed by CM]

ps.
only way to get a better game world, report it. ( let EA deal with it , they need to gather proof first ) and someday judgement will happend
just like blizzard did with all Diablo2 cheater's ,,,

other funny punishment i have seen in the past is Iron pig's in settlers , all with illegal copyies of the game. maybe EA should enable such things = all caught cheaters can't kill others. well just a funny idea sorry , still think its funny ...iron pigs that butcher cant chop up....rofl...

i read about it in game magazines or cheat code / walkthroughs / magazines, still darn funny what bluebyte did.

Message 2 of 4 (359 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @CodeNameisGroper if you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 4 (287 Views)

★ Novice

i reported 100 times but nothing has changed dude.i tired to report them.i already added  one of the cheater he is still playing :D so that means u are not investigating or ur not ban them ohh its almost 1.5 month ago btw.SunnyXxxxxxxxxx game name.and also meeting more cheaters cause ur realy realy slow when u judging.a player WHO has 6000k headshots and he is just 30 lvl obviously he was using cheats i watched him after he killed me.this is another player not sunnyXxxxxxxxxx.if can we look another window it means he can play with aimbot begining the game to lvl 30.everybody thinking like that even im using aimbot i can play that game.they are not fearing u cause ur so slow.they will never ban after using hack.they can play even 1.5 month.so ? i understand they are too much ppl using hacks and ur not enough to keep them but ur just killing the game.u can watch this cheaters even shroud's TW stream.he mention that cheater didnt kill me i cant report him.he shots too much damage but another ppl killed me so i cant report him. u gave them Money to play this game but u never listen what they told.u must ban them at least 5 day when they report.otherwise u will lose more player like me.thx for ur support.

Message 4 of 4 (210 Views)