Re: enough is enough

by Xebulin

Original Post

enough is enough

★★★★★ Apprentice

hi all

when are you gonna do really something about cheater

are we all have to send to dev a video of a cheater ?

report system isnt suposed to be checked by anti cheat system?

do you really think there is only one person cheating ?

the recent top pred player who has been banned is the only one doing this ?

if one cheater has reach this level without be worried by the game or report system  what do you think we think about the ingame report system ?

this guy must have been reported million time and we need to send a private message to a dev  to get him banned  ?

your game is trully a top game and you said that you dev team are geek and player

here i only see business dev team only focus on money back and its so obvious

so focus on cheater issue put money on it   communicate about that make quality report tool

Message 1 of 12 (802 Views)

★★★★ Guide

just play on ps4, i've never seen any cheater

Message 2 of 12 (767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@NaRnIaaaI want better oppenent that is not looks like bot and not below 144 fps(not even 60 fps in console)

Message 3 of 12 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 4 of 12 (614 Views)

★ Guide

You guys are funny.

They can't stop cheaters. Plain and simple. The devs aren't smart enough to fix that problem.

Message 5 of 12 (574 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@NaRnIaaa wrote:

just play on ps4, i've never seen any cheater

You're obviously not looking hard enough.

Anyone that uses keyboard & mouse on console is cheating.

Message 6 of 12 (530 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

All those messages and people crying about leaving the game are all the same. You guys all have no willpower to actually quit. You will go to the forums, rant about some stuff and next day, you are right back at the game again. You want to see change in the game? Stop playing it, so that the devs have to wake the * up. But that aint gonna happen, because you kids are just too addicted to this crap game.

Message 7 of 12 (502 Views)

@Aegis_Kleais If you're so smart, feel free to write your own anticheat system... You'll be a multi-millionaire, worth tens of millions if not hundreds of millions of dollars. You would be able to license it to gaming companies for huge royalties and make a fortune.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 8 of 12 (479 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Comixfan"Anyone that uses keyboard & mouse on console is cheating."  i'm using a gaming chair instead of a regular one, am i cheating too? xD

Message 9 of 12 (451 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@NaRnIaaa Same on XBOX
Message 10 of 12 (352 Views)