emblem not showing

by tat2jon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

emblem not showing

★ Pro

a while ago i got BCITW emblem (a win on twitter) .. it shows in profile/emblems in game but does not show,when selected,on weapons,vehicles etc like the other emblems.. seen screen shots from other players and it shows,but wonder if its a ps4 problem,glitch or im doing something wrong

Message 1 of 4 (540 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: emblem not showing

There are only 2 current ways to see your emblem on your weapons/vehicles.

A) Have enough "admin" rights in a Platoon to change the platoon's official emblem
B) Equip your emblem and just unrepresent any platoon you are currently in - You don't need to leave, just don't represent them if you're playing solo

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (520 Views)

All Replies

Hello @tat2jon

You can set your #BCIW Emblem if you have Platoon, if not just go to Profile -> Rewards -> Emblems and set your #BCIW Emblem

I'm on PS4 and i dont have any problems with my DICE Friend Emblem or EA PLAY Emblem on my Platoons. Standard smile
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 4 (533 Views)

There are only 2 current ways to see your emblem on your weapons/vehicles.

A) Have enough "admin" rights in a Platoon to change the platoon's official emblem
B) Equip your emblem and just unrepresent any platoon you are currently in - You don't need to leave, just don't represent them if you're playing solo

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 3 of 4 (521 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@WindowsManTv_CZE tried this last night..went through it again but no luck,think @TTZ_Dipsy  you might be right,i rep FoAm and as platoon emblems are not showing but still rep,i cant get the emblem up

Message 4 of 4 (502 Views)