eac flagging a file after quiting the game

by FaZaaa_82

Original Post

eac flagging a file after quiting the game

★★★ Guide

I loaded the game and realised i had the miner running i quit and then i got this message.

x untrusted system file  (c:\windows\system32\amddihk64.dll)

I opened the game while cpu mining on uraniumX

I hope this message doesn't lead to a ban im not happy that eac is flagging my files.

Message 1 of 5 (267 Views)

Re: eac flagging a file after quiting the game

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

you say your mining bitcoin using the cpu and are playing apex legends at the same time? chee thats a tall tale if i ever heard one, not saying your lying but thats a fish story though still.

i read the bitcoin miners use gpus because cpus are too slow, and even then videocards are too slow to make money with you need professional miners that take a lot of electricity and you need to buy a good hw miner that costs a lot of money. antminer;

https://99bitcoins.com/antminer-s9-review/

so to say your cpu is doing that and you can play apex legends is a bit of a stretch but i dont now. maybe it might have happened.

joe rogan bear story has a bunch of men attacked by a wild bear (which is supposedly as big as two tall horses together) and they survive first attack, then one of then runs off with the bear, and rides on its back down the hill all alone and lives, a steep hill too almost vertical. what! what are the odds after a bear attack a near miss you jump on its back and ride down a vertical hill all alone...heh

Message 2 of 5 (237 Views)

★★★ Guide

i can play dota2 while mining but not apex.

Message 3 of 5 (230 Views)

★★★ Guide
Message 4 of 5 (228 Views)

★★★ Expert

@gg123xyz wrote:

you say your mining bitcoin using the cpu and are playing apex legends at the same time? chee thats a tall tale if i ever heard one, not saying your lying but thats a fish story though still.

i read the bitcoin miners use gpus because cpus are too slow, and even then videocards are too slow to make money with you need professional miners that take a lot of electricity and you need to buy a good hw miner that costs a lot of money. antminer;

https://99bitcoins.com/antminer-s9-review/

so to say your cpu is doing that and you can play apex legends is a bit of a stretch but i dont now. maybe it might have happened.

joe rogan bear story has a bunch of men attacked by a wild bear (which is supposedly as big as two tall horses together) and they survive first attack, then one of then runs off with the bear, and rides on its back down the hill all alone and lives, a steep hill too almost vertical. what! what are the odds after a bear attack a near miss you jump on its back and ride down a vertical hill all alone...heh

Cool story bro, but i don't think you'd make a good detective just yet.

Message 5 of 5 (198 Views)