by MujiXxX

Original Post

Re: ea play 10 hour trial

★★ Novice

Can confirm, downloading now 😁

Message 21 of 32 (2,733 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 , I'm seeing the same error as @Beneffit (in both my browser and the Origin client) .  I submitted a ticket with help.ea.com and they told me that there is no EAPlay 10 hour trial for Star Wars Squadrons.

Message 22 of 32 (1,060 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Sentinel3587 Try it again, it should work now.  I'm not getting the error anymore and am currently downloading the trial through Origin.

Message 23 of 32 (1,049 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I don't think this is at all solved.

I too am not seeing any option for the trial. Does anyone know when this will be resolved?

Squadrons error.jpg

Message 24 of 32 (1,045 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@MujiXxX Same issue here. Tried to access it from My Home but got the ERROR 404 message instead. The page simply does not exist. Very disappointed.
Message 25 of 32 (962 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

**EDIT** Working now --- Tried to access the trial, via My Home i get the 404 error, and via the game "trial" i get linked to the buy version or asked to upgrade to pro. Something is wrong, i guess we can play in a day or so but the launch is botched. 

Message 26 of 32 (954 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well Tom I’m still not able to play the 10 hours access, this is ridiculous now. Already at a disadvantage will this be sorted before the game comes out Tuesday.

Message 27 of 32 (930 Views)

@DannyHyde1771 wrote:

Well Tom I’m still not able to play the 10 hours access, this is ridiculous now. Already at a disadvantage will this be sorted before the game comes out Tuesday.

Your comment is a little puzzling, the game is out. What disadvantage are you experiencing, please? Raised eyebrow 

Mostly following BioWare & Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 28 of 32 (928 Views)

EA DICE Team

@DannyHyde1771 

Which platform are you playing on? We're currently not tracking any issues with the EA Play trial anymore.

A few things to try:

• Is your EA Play subscription active?
  • Can you logout, and restart your console / PC client?

Hopefully you've been able to play by now.

Message 29 of 32 (918 Views)

★★★ Newbie

installed and played yesterday without problems(Xbox ONE)

Message 30 of 32 (901 Views)