Re: ea help

by ciansps4

Original Post

Accepted Solution

ea help

★★★ Newbie

my ea help doesn't work, i can't find the my question in MY-CASE, please help me, thanks

Message 1 of 7 (842 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @Ailobot for issues such as this the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (688 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Can you provide a little more info as to the issue that you are having @Ailobot?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 7 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i had post my issue in ea-help, but after many days, I haven't receive any reply, then I've check my ea-help, I fine that there is nothing in MY CASE, i don't know what's happened.

Message 3 of 7 (751 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Ailobot for issues such as this the best thing to do is to speak with one of our phone or chat support advisers who will be able to advise you further. 

You can contact our live support at help.ea.com.  

To  speak with a chat adviser:

Click on your product Origin

Then select 'PC

Manage my Account'

Finally, you can choose to begin a chat or request a call back.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 7 (689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i mean, my EA HELP doesn't, any issue that i post on it can not be sent to ea contact.

Message 5 of 7 (613 Views)

Community Manager

I tested it there @Ailobot and was able to create a case and speak with support, what is happening when you try?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (601 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I recently got my coins taken off of me because I wanted to get a player in the fifa market so I got a friend to give me coins I just want to say sorry and can I please have my 50k that I originally had at first please sorry for what I done and it will never be done again👍

Message 7 of 7 (515 Views)