by AirMale787

Original Post

Re: ea does NOTHING against cheaters

★★★★★ Newbie

NOT  that EA isnt bad though

Message 21 of 34 (2,689 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA. Seriously. This is getting to bad. In'm sitting here, deciding if I will log inn and play some now or not.... I reckon I will just run into hackers, destroying my playtime and mood. A game should not be like this. The frustration of being insta killed all over... over and over. And not a word. NOT A SINGLE word official word from you on the issue.

last night i played 10 games (40 player), 8 of them had one or more hackers, ruining the fun for all the rest.

I am usually a polite and sincere person,  ut "How * hard is it to implement some feature that detects a player having 100+kills EACH game, and hardly ever died themselves"?

Or better, have some of your staff play some games, and see the hackers live, grant them access to insta ban them. Without all the gather evidence, send screenshot, fill out a form *.

and yes.... sorry for the language. But, you deserve it. 

Message 22 of 34 (2,678 Views)

★★ Novice

YEAH that situation is really sad an diseapointing,,,,

I play BF like from the very 1st opus BF 1942,,,this is the first time i see a game so much infected by those small nuts size brain and * cheater,, also seing all thos advertising for getting cheat on this game, only 5% of the time i find a server on a legit vibes,,the rest a the time so 95% i think,,i get diseapointed after 5min and stop the game,,,

SO YEAH EA DO REALLY NOTHING AGAINST CHEATER,,look like they did enough money on it,,,,work on battlefront 2 (will it be the same bomboclaat joke?) and sound like i throw the money i inject on STB...

Still no understand why thi game only??? all the BF series, punkbuster,etc,,work great,,why this,

EA COME ON!!!! YOU THE BOSS;;MOVE YOU RASSCLAAT and make your community feel good on it!!

Message 23 of 34 (2,618 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA uses a simple formula to deal with the cheating issue. It goes like this. Are we making money? (If YES) Don't give a *.

Message 24 of 34 (2,437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I totally agree, and the fact that an EA rep hasn't said anything about this post is bad too. All I ask is that EA take interest in Battlefront 1 again, at least enough to balance the game more, and ACTUALLY ban hackers

Message 25 of 34 (2,413 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Now it is May 2018 and the same hackers are still online and destroy the fun and your time.

Just in case somebody asks her/himself if the game is worth buying on sale.

The simple answer is NO.

Message 26 of 34 (2,393 Views)

★ Novice

Im new to FPS and SW Battlefront. I constantly get killed by the cheaters, and get frustrated at not being able to get better and progress. It's usually the same cheaters, and even close up, you cannot kill them. They kill you and do the laugh emotes afterwards. They camp out or prey on those who respawn at spawn points. They also get astronomical scores with almost zero in their getting killed scores.

What EA needs to incorporate into it's games is leveling. If you are so good, you progress to a level and are matched with others who have similar scores. If you are newer or less skilled, you get matched appropriately until you get better to achieve the next level up.

Unfortunately, many who are new or are not as skilled in FPS get frustrated, and don't buy or purchase games like these because of cheaters! When I tell them I've been on the SW Battlefront games, they too have had the same experience, and have stopped playing. Although I've purchased both SW Battlefront games, I will not consider purchasing or recommending another until cheats and hacks are banned, and appropriate level matching is incorporated!

Message 27 of 34 (2,364 Views)

★ Guide
Thanks for this
Message 28 of 34 (2,224 Views)

★★ Novice
you are not very helpful I would stop before I report YOU.
Message 29 of 34 (1,894 Views)

★★ Novice

It is odd how many iterations of battlefield I have purchased, only to quit playing when it was overrun with cheating and ->nothing<- was done.

The series is fun when you can play, die a lot, but get better.

It is a self inflicted wound to return to it and die and die and die because some expletive installed magic.

Then the expletive smirks when you cry foul, and EA in effect laughs at you along with them.

So I'm with the OP.

I bought BF1942, BF2, BF3, BF1, and BFV.

No more. I'm done.

This won't hurt EA, but my life will be happier.

I was a developer, I know that engineering out this BS isn't hard, but it would cost a little $

Instead, EA pretends to have their customers do the work of finding cheaters, which EA then ignores.

All they need to do now is whisper "Sucker!" in your ear.

Message 30 of 34 (1,882 Views)