Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: drop rate get ninja buff??

by ServireEtTueri

Original Post

Highlighted

drop rate get ninja buff??

★★ Apprentice

just ran a gm2 legendary contract and actually got loot? holy crap.... i need to go buy a lottery ticket

Message 1 of 9 (428 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

just got a papa pump with 250% weapon damage and 15% shot gun damage 29% ammo and 28% [E] speed. Legendary too. Willing to bet its the best gun in the game atm. Just wish i could get a MW component :/

Message 2 of 9 (408 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
my legendary off that run was a component lol. halfway decent
Message 3 of 9 (404 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
Message 4 of 9 (400 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice
sad day. thats about 90% of things now adays
Message 5 of 9 (372 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice

Nope I believe they are using an algorithm that rewards you if u have not played for a bit then lessens the loot that you get as you play on.  Like when did you get your loot? Shortly after you logged on? More than likely yes as is the case with most of us atm.. Which is they same crap that Destiny is doing...They are catering to the casual and punishing the players that want to play...

Message 6 of 9 (303 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

@An_Anonymous_ID wrote:

Nope I believe they are using an algorithm that rewards you if u have not played for a bit then lessens the loot that you get as you play on.  Like when did you get your loot? Shortly after you logged on? More than likely yes as is the case with most of us atm.. Which is they same crap that Destiny is doing...They are catering to the casual and punishing the players that want to play...

im getting this feeling too. Farmed for like 18 hours straight got nothing. Took a break the next day to give my wife the attention i shoulda given her the day before lol, came back the next day and i got an incredible legendary. Now i only do a mission or 2 per day. There is no point in doing more the game punishes you for playing. Kinda seems counter productive in a looter shooter but what ever. They wanna kill their own game be my guest,

Message 7 of 9 (285 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

i play everyday at least 3-4h and yesterday before i log off i did 1 last stronghold and it gave me 2 legendary's in gm 1 tyrant mines ( 1 as loot and 1 in the end chest).

so i dont think the system is working like u say.

i dont ask questions about legendary drops , i just play the game Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (275 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

droprate is still pretty annoying. It just sucks when you do 3 legendary contracts in a row on GM1 and the only MWs you got are those fix ones... Same for strongholds. Loot is better now but the droprate just sucks hard...

Message 9 of 9 (234 Views)
Twitter Stream