do we know what this means?

by WaterThornz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

do we know what this means?

★★ Guide

Do we know what   "This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content. We will always strive to keep our community as informed as possible. For more information, please refer to EA’s Online Service Updates at https://www.ea.com/service-updates."   intends? because i really want this game to have at least Ice lettuce and Ops phase 3 :D that would make the game very repayable IMO, I'm a big fan of garden ops but always found it a bit stale (gw2 and 1) but ops phase 3 sounded soooo amazingly fun... but yeah did they tell us what that message means? 

- first ever thread on here.. sorry if its bad.

Message 1 of 14 (910 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: do we know what this means?

Champion

@benn1nat0r stated:

@WaterThornz Ops Phase 3 would have been great Standard smile. Sadly, we won't get receive it now, although it has been promised since the beginning Frown.”

There are 2 ways I can think of that this could change, which is why I still think that we (as the community) should still try to do something about this:

1. If the announcement changes and the game continues getting support, we should see this for sure.
  2. If the game gets support until at least the end of this year. 

Also, this could happen, but very unlikely, stay pessimistic about this everyone, but we could get Ops Phase 3 at the end of this month as it has been anticipated for so long,

View in thread

Message 11 of 14 (951 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro
@WaterThornz I'm sure it's only referring to Battle Arena. Being the most pessimistic person here besides Gormey, petitions to resurrect this game will die with it. And I don't care if it does; everyone else can milk the dead cow, I'll go find a better one. Just wait for the next game or continue playing GW2.
Message 2 of 14 (890 Views)

★★ Guide

oh... okay... i was expecting a bit more.. i can still hope and wish for the game devs to continue the game... thanks for the info!

Message 3 of 14 (886 Views)

Champion

Just note that I am being pessimistic when I say this @WaterThornz, but do not get too excited about that message. According to many players, this is relatively unlikely to mean anything significant, however I still remain a bit hopeful as of to what this message means, keep an eye out for EA announcements I suppose.

Message 4 of 14 (847 Views)

★★ Guide
@TheSprinter85 yeah, i really hope the development continues, on the bright side... i guess we get one last update.. and... bug/balance? fixes?
Message 5 of 14 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@WaterThornz What is phase 3 about?
Message 6 of 14 (827 Views)

★★ Guide

Ops phase 3, added so many new things, like if i remember right, barricades, bots/plants/pots upgrades, and many more things. im pretty sure someone knows more Standard smile

Message 7 of 14 (821 Views)

★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 "I am being pessimistic"...stay in your lane...this is my job!
Message 8 of 14 (782 Views)

★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon "besides Gormey"...adorable, I was more pessimistic about breakfast this morning...stop it.
Message 9 of 14 (781 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fork_x_Spoon It most certainly isn't only referring to Battle Arena (if so, whoever wrote the announcement did a bad job).

The "This announcement can change" part isn't even close to the Battle Arena section and the sentence is carefully crafted to refer to the entire blog post.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/About-the-quot-This-announcement-can-change-we-listen-q...

@WaterThornz Ops Phase 3 would have been great Standard smile. Sadly, we won't get receive it now, although it has been promised since the beginning Frown.

@Gormey Again? So many good posts you'll really steal the xp crown from me!

Message 10 of 14 (737 Views)