Re: do legends like crypto and pathfinder need a real passive?

by rockyboy1998

Original Post

do legends like crypto and pathfinder need a real passive?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

personally, I don't think they do because they have a lot of power in other parts of their kit such as their tacticals and ultimate to make up for the "lack of a passive". 

If I had the choice of giving them a new passive, for crypto, take the ability to see how many squads are in the area from his hidden drone passive and allow him to toggle in between the banner displays on the map and ping how many squads are in the area. that way it will be easier to see how many sqauds are in the area of him without having to go in and out of his drone too much.

As for pathfinder, they should give a spy glass with the range of a sniper optic which allows him to zoom in on certain areas with more ease. if there's enemies there, they will be highlighted for your teammates to see until he stops using it. all the recon legends have the ability to scan enemies in some way with path being left in the dust. he's still good but as a recon character, he should have the ability to scan enemies for the team like all the other recons.

Message 1 of 5 (348 Views)

Champion
@soccerking122 Crypto definately doesnt need a passive. He can scan beacons with no danger instantly. He can also get banners with no danger.
Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

★★★★ Pro

that's true. Lately I've seen more talks about crypto not having a real passive on social media sites such as reddit and twitter. Many feel that way because literally everything is tied to his drone, basically no drone means no abilities  which makes crypto a human dummy for 40 seconds. I've seen some ideas such as taking one of crypto's hidden drone passives and giving it to him in his base kit without the drone. Some other idea's I've seen was him having silent footsteps, giving the drone the ability to cloak itself or being immune to scans and traps. then again these were idea's that blew up on reddit. 

Message 3 of 5 (311 Views)

★★★ Pro
@hayhor I have to agree with you there. That is a passive in itself to be able to do that.

@soccerking122 I think Pathfinder does need one and personally I think his one needs to be fairly good. I mean, a spyglass is what has been linked but how will this actually be good? I mean, its like having an unlimited optic but without being able to shoot.
Message 4 of 5 (290 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i want a crypto passive that will give me a partner in duo's.....

Message 5 of 5 (256 Views)