Re: disruptor & Hammerpoint hop up

by The_Armed_Potato

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, it's getting pretty messed up now!

Message 31 of 38 (338 Views)

★★★ Novice

P2020 37 body shot 

Alternator 27 dmg to shield

They are broken and u don't have chance to fire back or run away from it is simlliar to hacking the game totally broken now 

Message 32 of 38 (326 Views)

★ Guide
@xManiaCXD Indeed, i am just gettin ready to smack these kids when they realize this OP sh*t gets fixed
Message 33 of 38 (315 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

BY THE GODS IT HAS BEEN FIXED, THANK GOODNESS

EDIT EXPLANATION: While the hammerpoint is still up there, at least the disruptor nerf is actually reasonable, it's useful now, tactile to say at least.

Message 34 of 38 (991 Views)

Re: disruptor hop up = wtf?

★★ Guide

You can skip the extra step and just oneshot everyone with peacekeeper.

Message 35 of 38 (244 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Idk, I still think the disruptor rounds are too strong. At least if it shreds shields, I think it should do less damage (to health) and hammer point should do less on shields. That’s just what I think about it, especially with someone who has a ridiculous trigger finger, a p2020 is insane. Then you only have to tap fire at someone, so once you land 2 shots it’s GG. 

Message 36 of 38 (212 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Don’t get me wrong, I do think it should have been buffed but, this is a bit much. People look for the p2020 and alternator now and it seems I run into those more than anything else. Especially playing solos, you’re screwed. What kills is when they’re hiding and SURPRISE! It’s too late. Or after a fight? You’re done. It needed a buff but it didn’t need to become gold loot material ya know?
Message 37 of 38 (211 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@The_Armed_Potato Not being able to put an extendo would be nice
Message 38 of 38 (205 Views)